Delhi Members - Please Raise Your Hand

what you are joking. if you don't came then I will kill you . btw marriage date hasn't been set but I am sure it will be around March :-P

ring ceremony is bit private means only relatives father order but after that I am confirmed I will join you guys if you set a date that is after 1st

Thread Starter #138

AMG

Suspended
Well, since most of the people wont be able to make it on 1st or 2nd, how about 16th October?

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for the initiative, AMG. I cannot commit anything as of now, but what I can assure is that whenever a Delhi Meet will take place – it will sure be a big one.

I can't came on 1st . its my ring ceremony you know I will soon enter hell
Congratulations, Rahul!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi all TAIans .... It seems this thread is dying a slow death. Lets revive it. Let there be a Meet either 12th/13th(sat/Sun). Lets decide the Time and Venue by choice. Let all suggest some places. The majority choice will get the THUMS UP.
Start Pouring In.

Guys..go and catch Vibhor(350Z)..
He is also a Delhite.

Although I am from Meerut but still I am on for the meet,only issue is with time management which I can confirm only 3-4 days before the meet.
Still,any day after 20th may is suitable for me..

And meeting point:-
I think maybe anywhere on NH-8...
Something like this:-
Meet at Dhaula kuan and drive till Mcdonalds near Manesar or search for any high-speed empty stretch of NH-1...

Top Bottom