Delhi - Goa - Delhi Road Trip with Maximus

Thread Starter #1
Friends, TAI-ians, countrymen, lend me your voices! Dramatic!? Yeah! Because, I am planning a dramatic trip, from DELHI-GOA-DELHI, by road, on Maximus!
Prologue(will remain for long): my wife has planned vacation in Goa, in the first week of December. She has already booked train tickets to Goa. We will be accompanied by our lovely 5(almost) year old daughter. I would like to surprise her with road trip instead, on Safari 2.2VTT. The Maximus is just 2 months and 1 service old. Till date, I have only taken short trips of up to 300 KM away from Delhi. Few times in WagonR to Rishikesh, Agra, took Figo diesel to Jaipur, Nainital and Jim Corbett. I am not well versed with loooooooonnnnnggggg road trips, and very anxiously looking towards TAI-ians for route suggestions, stopovers, night stays, vehicle preparations, any specific itmes to be part of luggage, etc. Last but not the least, I have applied a week's leave from my office duty.

Thread Starter #3
Re: Delhi-Goa-Delhi road trip with Maximus

thanks Dharmesh, will surely go thru it in detail.
Any suggestions from anyone, on other queries, w.r.t. route, stopovers, night halts, etc?

Top Bottom