Defective Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

I took from Safdarjung - Treo Motors.
I hope Territory Head will take some action, as I had a detailed discussion with him today and email was also send to him with the picks.
I know PDI never happened as Car came from the Workshop on the delivery day and not from the service center. And PDI slip from the booklet was taken out in front of me stating that this was done.
Ideally, if PDI would have happened, then, the slip would have been taken out at the service center only and not at the showroom.
These guys are cheaters and F*********...Even GM is not supporting...

Jollyji, a thumb rule, especially when buying a new car, DO A THROUGH PDI, before even accepting or signing up the total amount, and if PDI not to your satisfaction walk away.
I bought 2 Tata car's in a span of 3 year's, (Nano XTA 2016 & Nexon XMA 2018) I paid pittance as advance, and was updated on each and every single step right from the time the vehicles left the factory, to VIN number, to transit to the PDI, afterall I was paying with my hard earned money, not shopping at Karol Bagh.
Hope you work out your issues, as @mayankdixit has rightly advised don't have heated argument stay cool.
Regards
Vinod

Top Bottom