Defective Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

Thread Starter #16
Re: Defected Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

The dealer GO AUTOMOBILE LTD (TREO automobile Ltd) is the responsible for this INTENTIONAL FRAUD and Concealing facts and DEFICIENCY OF SERVICE.

But OP mentioned that TATA Motors did not help him. please see his comment below .

"We complained to TATA MOTORS LTD, Their response : vehicle is in PERFECT DRIVING CONDITION and the DEALER will repair the said vehicle, under TATA MOTORS Supervision. (Email reply copy is attached as well). "

Till now I have very good experience with Nexa showroom and on thread where I asked which one to buy from IGNIS and Tiago, most of people suggested to go for IGNIS.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/car-shopper/34730-need-hatchback-rs-5-lakhs-otr-pune.html

And I need piece of mind.

I would like comments from Tiago owners on that thread.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Please check the pic of the RUSTED TAIL PIPE of Brand new nexon
This isn't looking good. I too did PDI of mine today but on exhaust pipe there wasn't any rust except some a bit of dust. Mine is a MAY-2018 car but reached stockyard of dealer just 3-4 days back only. Do you remember the ODO reading on day of car's delivery by any chance?

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member
The ODOMETER at the delivery time was @ 57 KM's...!!
You took delivery from Okhla dealership and their stockyard is in vasant kunj.

Now: Total ODO at Delivery 57 Kms

ODO @ Stockyard: 20-25Kms approx

Adding 20 Kms to Stockyard ODO reading (Vasant Kunj to Okhla) until car reached showroom: 20+25 = 45kms

Subtracting from total ODO @ delivery: 57-45 = 12 Kms

So, based on this what I can understand is that the dealer instead of using a truck to carry your car to showroom, drove it from stockyard to showroom there by adding to the ODO reading. Then, in all likelyhood, this car was put up for demo inside the showroom. The signs as told by you to me clearly indicate that this is a demo car sold to you. Though it isn't test driven but in a demo car, being inside the showroom, 100's of customer check it out and in every manner so slight peels and loose plastics are bound to happen.

Coming to the steering issue, as you can see there is a difference of 12 kms which can be there only if it was driven even for a short drive of 5-6 kms to-and fro maybe once or twice and in that drive this issue might have cropped up too and so the dealer decided to keep it in the showroom as demo.

Honestly, of 100% people, 90% don't know about VIN number, 5% don't know how to decode it and so only 5% people are actually left who check the VIN before delivery and unfortunately you fell in 1st category. Since you weren't even aware about the PDI concept and neither the VIN so this dealer has probably tricked you by selling a defective piece. It is the dealer who should be penalized in the first place.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #23

One more fraud against TATA..
And what more pathetic is Tata motors supporting the dealer...

And with this, immediately, I dropped my plans to buy Tiago and now will go for IGNIS surely.
The straight forward advice and service we get from TATA MOTORS is that you take this vehicle to GO AUTOMOBILE LTD, The dealer who sold us the defective vehicle and get the REPAIRS DONE from them ...!!!

Akash1886

Honoured Member

The straight forward advice and service we get from TATA MOTORS is that you take this vehicle to GO AUTOMOBILE LTD, The dealer who sold us the defective vehicle and get the REPAIRS DONE from them ...!!!
Have a dialogue with TML and advise them to send a written communication to the concerned dealer stating that the cost of repairs should be borne by the dealer. TML has already suggested you to get the car repaired under their supervision if I am correct. So, no harm in exploring the suggestion. Afterall, It was the dealer who is at fault and should be held accountable for this mishap and covering the shortcomings of the car sold to you. One bad dealer hampers the entire reputation of the brand. As per my experience, the level of sincerity shown by TML w.r.t their products & customers, this matter can be resolved much easily.

Regards

Akash

My advice is to dial the toll free number of National Consumer Helpline. Explain them your scenario with all the evidence. Get the complaint logged with them and draft a mail to tata customer care with the NCH complaint number.

If I am in your foot I will do this.

Please don't ask for toll free number, just Google it, you'll get it

Nairrk

Honoured Member

They have given you a used/old car as such what is there to repair?

Send a mail to TaMo notifying all the defects you found and ask them how they intend to repair.?

I think this case has to be filed with the Consumer forum, as I feel they (TaMo) have to replace the car with new one. Try all your best, don't just leave them (avoid talking on the phone - communicate by email/letter as then you will have all the records which will help to explain/prove your stand to the Consumer forum..

Thread Starter #27
Go Auto Pvt Ltd,

D-189, Okhla Industrial Area Phase-1,

New Delhi-110020

PAN No: AADCG5460G

GST No: 07AADCG5460G1ZP

Sub: Notice for delivery of Defective Tata Nexon XZ+ Diesel Chassis no. MAT627162JLB06762

To Whomsoever May it concern

We have Booked the above vehicle on 22nd Sept,2018 having receipt no. BKNG/536 and the delivery of the said vehicle was done by GO AUTO Pvt Ltd on 23rd Sept,2018 vide Invoice no. GAPL/18-19/484 Dt. 23/09/2018.

All The Defects have been mailed to Go Auto Pvt. Ltd. & Tata Motors Ltd on the very next day from the Delivery of vehicle which for your reference once again are as below :

1. Rusted Tail Pipe ( Pic sent by email ), very much visible and our i10, which is 9 years old having 70,000 km on odometer is in better condition and accepted by Mr. Gumeet singh and acknowledged on 1st Oc,t 2018.

2. Steering getting locked once fully turned to left side, which was checked and experienced by

Mr. Gumeet Singh, when he himself has test driven the vehicle on 1st Oct,2018. Any Incident/accident happens during our driving will be the Liability of the GO Auto Pvt Ltd and Tata Motors Ltd.

3. The Rear seat Back rest is not getting Locked, whenever any brakes applied, it falls forward on the person sitting, any injury occurred will be the responsibility of the Go Auto Pvt Ltd and Tata Motors Ltd.

4. The Clutch when pressed fully, then our foot comes in contact with the open moving part of the car in the engine compartment….?

5. The Cover of the Glove box is bent outwards.

6. Paint is scratched between the bumper and the fender, which is very difficult to imagine how it happened?

7. Remote Key of the car is old ( Pic Attached) in the email.

8. The Boot lid is not getting UNLOCKED by the remote key.

We are notifying that if the above mentioned vehicle is not replaced with Brand New Tata Nexon Of Same Variant by Go Auto Pvt. Ltd. / TATA Motors Ltd On or before 15/10/2018 17:00 then we will be forced to ESCALATE THE ISSUE against you and particularly complaints against Mr. Mukesh & Mr. Lalit Tandon In Particular of Go Auto Pvt Ltd and in General against Tata Motors Ltd.

We Refuse the REPAIRING of the Defective vehicle and freebies offered to us like FOC extended warranty, Teflon coating and AMC as we have paid for the Brand new car our hard earned money and we want the BRAND NEW CAR.

All The Legal Expenses, along with Penalty & Compensation For the Mental Harassment will be your Liability.

On the Behalf Of

ZENITH DENTAL SUPPLIES PVT LTD

Attachments

Thread Starter #28
We are going to file a case in consumer court, the notice has been sent to Go Auto Pvt Ltd, New Delhi.
And all the officials of TATA MOTORS LTD...

Thread Starter #30

What we are asking them is NOT REPAIRS in a NEW CAR..!

WE PAID THE PRICE OF NEW CAR and we will have NEW CAR.

WHY WE SHOULD TAKE AN OLD/DEMO or DEFECTIVE CAR....AND THEN RUNNING AFTER THEM FOR REPAIRS and the saying ..thankyou.

No...we Want NEW CAR ..

Top Bottom