Defective Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

Thread Starter #1
Feb,2018 manufactured vehicle TATA NEXON XZ+ DEISEL OLD/USED CAR is sold to us on 23rd Sept,2018 by GO AUTOMOBILE LTD (TREO AUTOMOBILES LTD), D-189, Okhla Industrila Area, New Delhi WITHOUT any special discount for the said condition of the vehicle.

The TATA NEXON is in waiting ( so called waiting )……!

We faced many problem since the day of purchase point out PROBLEMS facing in the above OLD/USED CAR since the day of purchase as below:-

2. Paint is scratched from the joints between Bumper and Fender in 2- 3 places, as the pics clearly depict.

3. Remote Key is very much in USED CONDITION, again clear pic is there.

4. Tail pipe (exhaust pipe ) is RUSTED, where as my 9 years old i10 having driven 70,000 km has tail pipe in better condition.

2. 3rd gear is not engaged easily, we have to try few times.

4. Glove box cover is loose.

5. Steering wheel gets stuck when turning full to the left side.

6. Few scratches are visible on other parts as well.

7. Rear seat back rest not getting locked. even slight brakes applied, the back rest falls forward.

8. Apart from the above, as we get the information from the workshop employee of GO AUTOMOBILE LTD ( TREO AUTOMOBILES LTD) when he visited our place on 26/09/2018 along with Mr. Mukesh of Go Automobile Ltd about the upgrade of the software for the EPS, which gets stuck when fully turned to left side, was available since 3 months ago from company, which in this case should have been upgraded 3 months earlier.
But, since this has not been done, it is deliberate attempt to conceal information from us and sold us the defective vehicle.

All the above points lead us to believe that there has been FRAUD/ cheating committed on us by the dealer BY SELLING USED CAR.\ to us.

We complained to the dealer :- Go Automobile Ltd aka Treo Automobiles Ltd, D-189, Okhla Industrial Area, New Delhi their response: we can replace/repair the defective parts and extend the warranty period.

We complained to TATA MOTORS LTD, Their response : vehicle is in PERFECT DRIVING CONDITION and the DEALER will repair the said vehicle, under TATA MOTORS Supervision. (Email reply copy is attached as well).

When we questioned them about the PERFECT DELIVERY CONDITION for a brand new vehicle in mint condition, the amount of money we paid?? there is no repsone.

We asked why repairs on our NEW VEHICLE...... THEY REPLY :- NO, NO ... IT IS JUST UPGRADE OF THE SOFTWARE ETC......!

They are supporting their dealer in this whole deal and suppressing the genuine customers complaint.

infact, if nothing is being done about this, they will be much bolder next time in screwing the UNSUSPECTING CUSTOMER WHO BELIEVE IN " TATA Brand."

Rajneesh Bansal

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Old/used car with several defects delivered...!!

I am not surprised reading the name of the dealer. I knew someone who worked with this dealer and the person wasn't ever happy with the way they dealt with their customers. Their business ethics were not really good as I had been informed. Infact, there were complaints on this dealer about selling some defective Hexa which later was replaced as I was told by the person. If I am correct, their stockyard is somewhere near Vasant Kunj so did you not perform a PDI prior to delivery? and didn't you decode the VIN?

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #3
Thank you , so much for confirming our worst fears ...

Dear Akash, I appreciate your very honest and straight forward views and knowledge.

YES, there stock yard in nearer to Vasant Kunj, as we came to know.

We were not aware of PDI or decoding of VIN no., As we put our TRUST on TATA Brand, but we are appalled at the support GO AUTOMOBILE Ltd, ( TREO AUTOMOBILE LTD) getting from parent company.

We lost out because we TRUSTED TATA brand.

Now let us see what TATA motors ask GO AUTOMOBILE LTD to UNDO the DAMAGE this dealer has done to their image.

Regards

Last edited by a moderator:

mayankdixit

Honoured Member

rajneesh..

We were not aware of PDI
QUOTE]
This is the exact situation PDI prevents us from getting into.I have full sympathy with you,just be persistent with TATA,regarding your complaints.
I too was handed over old stock Nexon (red color),with paint spots on the headlights,can you believe it!!I created hell,and just to be doubly sure ,that they dont hand me over the same car again,changed my color choice from red to blue.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5

dear Mayank,
Thank you for your kind words.

Regards

An aggrieved customer

Rajneesh Bansal

Akash1886

Honoured Member

Dear Akash, I appreciate your very honest and straight forward views and knowledge.
[:)]

YES, there stock yard in nearer to Vasant Kunj, as we came to know.

We were not aware of PDI or decoding of VIN no., As we put our TRUST on TATA Brand, but we are appalled at the support GO AUTOMOBILE Ltd, ( TREO AUTOMOBILE LTD) getting from parent company.
Honestly bro, such dealers mess up the whole experience. PDI means 'Pre Delivery Inspection' which is carried out by buyer either at stockyard or at dealer's place before taking delivery. It helps to ensure that the unit allocated to you isn't having any faults and in case there are any issues, as a buyer, one can straight away reject that unit. Secondly, VIN is the chassis number which is alpha numeric. That alpha numeric code consists of 'month & year of manufacture' for a particular unit of car / bike. The decoding of this code helps to check that the allocated unit isn't manufactured in previous year or too early in the current year (i.e just like your own case of a Feb made car sold in September 2018). Ideally, for a fast moving car like Nexon, at max a month old car is acceptable and any beyond 2 months should definitely ring a bell!!

We lost out because we TRUSTED TATA brand.
I am indeed feeling sorry for you mate. The dealer is to be blamed here. But now as the car is with you, suggest you to have a dialogue with TML guys and find out best possible solution to your issues. Also suggest you to post a few pictures of your car with the mentioned damage.

Now let us see what TATA motors ask GO AUTOMOBILE LTD to UNDO the DAMAGE this dealer has done to their image.
Haven't heard in recent times that TML has delayed on taking action whenever and wherever it is required in regards to a customer's query & experience.

With my personal experience with the TML in past 1 year, I must say, their product & their dealer here has been very good. Infact, I am going in for the Nexon diesel XZ myself too in this month itself.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #7

Please make sure you did not BUY from GO AUTOMOBILE LTD (TREO AUTOMOBILE LTD), D-189, OKHLA, NEW Delhi

thank you so much.

Rajneesh Bansal

Nairrk

Honoured Member

@Rajneesh - really sorry to hear your ordeal. It is the dealer not Tata Motors cheated you giving old/damaged car. There are many dealers who are nice in dealing and few are improving now-a-days.

Since you have not asked for a PDI or VIN before delivery, the dealer knowling fooled you by giving a damaged car.

Do continue fight with Tata (make all complaints in writing) and hope that you will get justice.

I personally know many people who bought their cars without PDI because they didn't know such a thing exist. When I informed some of them about PDI, they said that is foolish. Why do you have to check a new car? It is responsibility of the company to ensure that only undamaged new car is given to the customer. I think that is a reasonable expectation.

Thread Starter #10
I personally know many people who bought their cars without PDI because they didn't know such a thing exist. When I informed some of them about PDI, they said that is foolish. Why do you have to check a new car? It is responsibility of the company to ensure that only undamaged new car is given to the customer. I think that is a reasonable expectation.
Yes, because whenever we buy a car, we trust the brand like TATA MOTORS in our case, but the Dealer Go Automobile Ltd, Okhla, new Delhi screwed us...!!?

dear Sir,That is our point, we are trusting TATA MOTORS and their dealer is taking UN-SUSPECTING CUSTOMERS for a ROUGH RIDE.

Thread Starter #11

Sir,

We cannot upload the pictures of the condition of out TATA NEXON ..

KINDLY advise.

Thank you for your kind help.

Rajneesh Bansal

Thread Starter #12
Re: Defected Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

We are eagerly waiting for satisfactory resolution from TATA MOTORS.

Re: Defected Tata Nexon Delivered By Treo Automobiles (Delhi)

One more fraud against TATA..
And what more pathetic is Tata motors supporting the dealer...

And with this, immediately, I dropped my plans to buy Tiago and now will go for IGNIS surely.
I beg to differ, how is Tata to blame, it's the dealer which is the erring party.

However, had the OP joined our forum before buying he would have gotten better help.

Don't just go in for Ignis eyes closed, MSIL dealers are unscrupulous.

Last edited:

Top Bottom