Datsun Go Review & Pictures: Go Datsun Go

Re: Datsun Go: Review | Test Drive | Pictures

Excellent review
Cost cutting is quite evident but I guess many things can be easily fitted via accessories. Didn't liked there innovative docking point and many buyers may opt for a proper music system with USB support etc.

Great review Vibhor!

They could have used a few more features on the top model like standard fog lamps and internally adjustable ORVMs, but this will definitely give the Eon a run for it's money!

A relative of mine was having trouble choosing a car in this segment, the Go definitely has my recommendation!

Heard the prices are 3.0 lac - 3.8 lac (Ex showroom Delhi). Was expecting the base version to be under 3 Lac.

Cost cutting is evident in all areas. Hope it does not end up Nano/Logan way.

Great review and this car will give more option to buyers especially in urban area. This should be a good choice among youth and women. The front seat I didn't like much though it may be useful for a short run to accommodate an extra lean person.

Dear 350z what is the cc power of this car and what is mileage?
Is it available only in petrol variant or diesel variant is also available????

The review Covered almost any and every doubt some can have about this car. But well looking at the positives and negatives of the car as a whole product, it is very hard to guess how this will be received in Indian Market. Pricing is going to be the Key. A

And no HU, but AUX support is a brilliant Idea. Would also be great if the HU can just Display details(song/Ac temp) and connect with smartphone using Bluetooth. the later in higher end cars.

Jeno

The review is quite exhaustive.Thank you all for the review. Unable to get the different versions (Trims) of Datson. .Nissan is playing safe by keeping the price low.But there are some obvious cheapness shown like no internal adjustment for RVMs.USB point cannot be used to play from a USB stick .Tyre look really puny .Isn't it? The mudguards are so robust and tires got it turned off.

Anyway the target segment is mass market only.All the best for Datsun.

People will simply throwaway that HU panel and put custom/after market 1DIN HU of their choice. Also I guess in lower versions that panel will be blank.

excellent review covered each and every aspect of the car. I really appreciate the effort which was put into it.

its feels good first time Official test drive happen in Hyderabad the locations looks really well [clap]

but i have a big question why Datsun providing test drive cars in Hyderabad is it really hyderabad is headquoters for datsun brand [surprise]

Top Bottom