Data Recovery Software

Thread Starter #1
Guys,
2012 is far, my world has destroyed today I lost all my picture data on my external HDD!!! Damn, I have cried like a baby ..can't express how it feels. [frustration]

Please, suggest me any good data recovery software or any other alternative.
PLEASE HELP...PLEASE!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Sad to read this Grandeur. I too suggest you to call up some qualified engineer and get the data recovered.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Guys,
2012 is far, my world has destroyed today I lost all my picture data on my external HDD!!! Damn, I have cried like a baby ..can't express how it feels. [frustration]

Please, suggest me any good data recovery software or any other alternative.
PLEASE HELP...PLEASE!!!
Use this data recovery(Recover My Files) to restore your photos and even if you formatted your hard disk you can recover it.

Sad to hear Granduer!

You can take the HDD to the S/w street in your City!

Hope bombay will have one! They charge 200 for that.

If you are using NTFS file system, then you can easily recover the data!

Thread Starter #9
Renegade, RSM, 350z, Neil.Bhujbal, saravananr92, Zinam, Akash....THANKS A LOT FRIENDS. I'm touched with all of your concerns towards my mis-happen. For a photographer, it's not only a nightmare... I actually felt I lost something so precious.

Right now I'm trying with Recuva and looks like I'm recovering some data. But can't access the effected folder till its 100% complete. I'll keep you all posted.

ONCE AGAIN A BIG THANKS TO ALL.

@Grandeur, any updates?

Try the software in quoted text. We actually used this to recover our two drives which got accidentally formatted during OS installation.
Use this data recovery(Recover My Files) to restore your photos and even if you formatted your hard disk you can recover it.

napster

Suspended
Google it man, You get loads and loads of info as well as softwares which can easily recover data on your drive, As its your external HDD, Its suggested to go to a professional. Why to take risk on something which is very important?

Wow. You must have been the happiest person after recovering that amount of data.

Anyways, Welcome to The Automotive India Nikko. Why dont you create your intro thread in the Introduce Yourself thread.

Top Bottom