Damn!! I Had Seen This in My Dream (Deja Vu)

Thread Starter #1
Does it happen to you ?

No i am not talking about sixth sense but its something similar.
Sixth sense is something which you already know or sense is going to happen.
Its a strong intuition.

Where as what i am talking about here is - "You are sitting with your friends/family somewhere chit-chatting,laughing & you suddenly remember you had said the same dialog in presence of all these people & in the same place before."

It feels like you have had a dream of all this before.

[lol] Now you guys might find this funny but it does happen. It happens to me & even few of my friends but its not frequent.

I even had googled it ones to find out what its called but i forgot the name.

Waiting to hear if any of you had similar experiences. [:D]

oh yes! i have experienced this many times. It's called Deja Vu. I was sitting in my car during peak traffic jam and when i looked at the building near by, i was like i've seen this somewhere. It turned out i was sitting in the same pose and at the same place in the car and stuck in the same place in the traffic jam. It gets freaky some times!

Aaah, the good old days. I sometimes used to have thoughts/visions similar to this, but no longer, ever since I lost my sanity. :biggrin:

guys i am experiencing this from the past so many years. i experience this almost everyday you could tell. one or the other incident which i think to have been seen or experienced earlier.

Does it happen to you ?

No i am not talking about sixth sense but its something similar.
Sixth sense is something which you already know or sense is going to happen.
Its a strong intuition.

Where as what i am talking about here is - "You are sitting with your friends/family somewhere chit-chatting,laughing & you suddenly remember you had said the same dialog in presence of all these people & in the same place before."

It feels like you have had a dream of all this before.

[lol] Now you guys might find this funny but it does happen. It happens to me & even few of my friends but its not frequent.

I even had googled it ones to find out what its called but i forgot the name.

Waiting to hear if any of you had similar experiences. [:D]

:agree: Hey Bro.......Wow....... I keep thinking that's my wearied thinking and guess what you also feel like that. :stupid:

I have had similar experiences,the most memorable one will be the following incident.
I was posted along with 3 co-interns in a rural health centre nearly 20 kms from Pondicherry,but 5 kms from my college.After a few minutes,I was closing my eyes(not sleeping) and dreaming,it was like me attending a call from a friend in Pondicherry telling me that there is a Bentley parked in front of their wheel allignment shop for some work.Suddenly I got a call on my mobile,it was Ilango(TAI member),who told me that there is a Bentley parked on 100 feet road,and he will be there in 5 minutes as he had some work outside.Then I was pretty shocked or even freaked out because of the similar incident in my thought/dream,and the car is a Bentley in both occasions.[shock]
I got permission and went immediately to see the car in 15 minutes,and right on time,I was there and it will be a memorable experience for me.

This happen with me often. Mainly in the situations of tight overtakes when i feel like this is the end and when i escape, i feel same thing happened before too.

On a serious note, this happended to me exactly an year ago. I had been ill for a week and on the 10Aug in early hours, i had a bad dream. I saw that i met with a fatal accident on NH6 near a hotel where i normally stop for Coffee. When i woke up, i told my mom about my dream and she told me to calm down and not to think about it. I tried to forget it but even when i was having bath, i was still thinking of the same.
When i came out from bath, i heard mom talking to someone and when she put down the phone she was shocked, when i asked about it, she told that my dads friend(who had dinner with us the 2nights before) was killed in car accident on the same spot which i saw in my dream. Even now whgile i am typing this, my throat is filled up with sorrow. I will put the accident pics this week.

Thread Starter #13
I have had similar experiences,the most memorable one will be the following incident.
I was posted along with 3 co-interns in a rural health centre nearly 20 kms from Pondicherry,but 5 kms from my college.After a few minutes,I was closing my eyes(not sleeping) and dreaming,it was like me attending a call from a friend in Pondicherry telling me that there is a Bentley parked in front of their wheel allignment shop for some work.Suddenly I got a call on my mobile,it was Ilango(TAI member),who told me that there is a Bentley parked on 100 feet road,and he will be there in 5 minutes as he had some work outside.Then I was pretty shocked or even freaked out because of the similar incident in my thought/dream,and the car is a Bentley in both occasions.[shock]
I got permission and went immediately to see the car in 15 minutes,and right on time,I was there and it will be a memorable experience for me.
This happen with me often. Mainly in the situations of tight overtakes when i feel like this is the end and when i escape, i feel same thing happened before too.

On a serious note, this happended to me exactly an year ago. I had been ill for a week and on the 10Aug in early hours, i had a bad dream. I saw that i met with a fatal accident on NH6 near a hotel where i normally stop for Coffee. When i woke up, i told my mom about my dream and she told me to calm down and not to think about it. I tried to forget it but even when i was having bath, i was still thinking of the same.
When i came out from bath, i heard mom talking to someone and when she put down the phone she was shocked, when i asked about it, she told that my dads friend(who had dinner with us the 2nights before) was killed in car accident on the same spot which i saw in my dream. Even now whgile i am typing this, my throat is filled up with sorrow. I will put the accident pics this week.
You guys are mixing it up. What happened with you can be called say 6th sense or strong intution or a co incidence.

i.e - You know something is going to happen before it happens.

What we are talking about is Deja Vu.

i.e - We remember we had seen this happen only after it happens.

Top Bottom