Daewoo Matiz Owners Rejoice!

Thread Starter #1
Hello everyone,It's been a long time since I've been here.Great to be back!

I and a couple of friends have a very active WhatsApp group consisting of Matiz Owners all over India.I request and invite Owners or even ex-Owners of the Matiz to please PM me their number to join the group.

We have multiple sources to locate all spare parts,easily and consistently both New and used,also can be delivered anywhere in India.We have an engineer who worked on the development of this car,20 years ago,so he knows the car inside out.We have members who do DIY repairs and upgrades with instructions and procedures published in the group so that other members can take note and try them out too.

Please share the word with your friends and anybody whom you know,that owns or used to own a Matiz.We want to save this wonderful little car from the hands of non-car people who just thrash it around in the name of learning to drive and end it up at the scrapyard...we really do not want that to happen.

Thank you guys and your Support means a lot to us.Have a wonderful day ahead!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
No doubt about it, i will surely let Matiz owners know about you WA group.
You can share the link to your WA group here and keep a filter of members joining the group.
Oh Thanks a lot ji!

Here is the Link to join the group

https://chat.whatsapp.com/59aUKmG46c17IEOVnlz6OU

First of all, Bharath is back to TAI, so am I, rejoice!
Been a long time since we've been active here, right?

_

Great work man, check your PMs [;)]

Top Bottom