Customizing Cheap SUV into Hummer – Worth It?

Thread Starter #32
just got chance to see that finished project and i will say it look wired [thumbsdown] . SO one thing learned no jeep and gypsy for this kind of SUV .

so only better option is sumo/safari/balero/scorpio etc

here video i recorded never knew this SUV was in dirt 2 game

YouTube - ‪hummer hx‬‏

Re: Customizing Cheap SUV into Hummer – Worth It?

Wow, its really eye catching one. Its worth the money. 5L including vehicle cost is not a bad deal at all.
really a good one... I have one doubt here, How they will mention it in the RC book.

well i was planning to buy gypsy because of work(wanted small car which can carry lot of heavy item )then thought why not modify it and then use it .
well that's why i have created this thread . Before i make mistake make this car look more worst i thought why not discuss with my fellow TAI members

i don't mind sharing pic if i had more pic it .i will try to take today more picof it . i took that pic in hurry as i have catch another person he was making fool of me from three months by delaying my payment .
About roof i don't think so its possible i am bit tall guy :P

Actually i am too late another person has already paid him . So he will take 3months to build mine . if i tell him now .
So about gypsy i am thinking of buying my self then give him to modify it .

ok guys few update .
while coming from CP .I went to sardarji he is also famous in modification so i asked him how much for this modification . he said he will take 4L[surprise]. he showed me few pic of gypsy he had modified . But then his workshop is in gurgaon means hard for me to go and see how the works going on .

compare to current one which is just 3KM away from my home

another mood is autopsyche which is also in gurgaon . there price is also 5L around

SO what do you think guys

Thread Starter #34
In RC original car name will mentioned as we are altering original shape . actually that's kind of modification require you to take permission from RTO using form BT and BTI . i my self is looking for answer to all this . will soon post all the details required till then you have to wait .

Re: Customizing Cheap SUV – Worth It?

I have seen a Mahindra Scorpio customized as Hummer look alike. If you want, I can post some pictures but I will have to search my entire magazine collection for that.

Drive Safe,
350Z
There used to be ads for it in most Auto Magazines. It was called the "Hummy"

Thread Starter #41
Re: Customizing Cheap SUV into Hummer – Worth It?

Does it give same FE as Gypsy? Or Engine tuning might affect it?
well no idea but seeing so much metal work I am sure little bit FE might have dropped seeing same old engine which itself gives 10-11

bro its fantastic can you mail me the address and contact of the modifier so ican also get my car modified

dude getting my car modification you just give your contact no. or address so that i can contact you for

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom