Custom Modifications with LEDs

deville_56

Honoured Member
Re: DIYs

Hi your car looks really cool, great job, Now I am behind the lights for the speakers, its a unique concept,[clap] could u pls share some details of that.. will it not create vibrations when we increase the volume ,is there enough space to accommodate the led strips ?
No issues. more than enough room. Only issue is wire may get tight between speaker and grill. [:)]

Hey Naveen,here is the picture.And naveen please not that,I'm Arjun and not mohan..[:D]..
This was a DIY.I couldnt take more clear pictures[cry].

[/B]
Planned to do the same thing to my Silver DZire. Suggest me what colour should I use. Personally I feel blue will look cool. Also I have decided to put two strips; for the upper grille and lower grille each. [glasses] Those will be tied on the safety rod behind the bumper; before the radiator.

Hey Naveen,the fog lamps are not HID's.Its an led bulb(h8) and it uses only 6w.So I use it are DRLs.Will post the pictures tomorrow.

Cheers mate.
Could you share the cost buddy. Also are the lights powerful; I mean can you drive only with fogs on?

Hey Naveen,here is the picture of the fog lamps.

View attachment 24264

Hope you would like it.[:D]
Post some pics with only the foglamps on.[evil]

Thread Starter #20
Thanks gear1313.I've sticked the two LED stripes on the rod between the bumper and radiator.Go for much more powerful LEDs.I'd used those LEDs which were on my headlights(posted before in this thread) and are not much brighter.Blue and white LEDs looks good.But if have underglow LEDs or anything like that,just chosse the same colour so as to maintain the colour theme.

These fog lamps are not that powerful.In a way its not a fog lamp now,its a DRL [:D].I got it for just under Rs 600 and the fitting was a DIY.The main thing is that it draws only 6W power.If you want more brighter light,go for HIDs and ask Naveen,he can help you.Also have a look at the HID thread.And in the picture headlights are OFF.

Thread Starter #21
Arjun - That looks cool. I need to upgrade my fogs too. Not HID's, maybe something else. Am trying to source LED tail lights for my Swift. unfortunately the Singapore dealer is out of stock.

@ Arjun Great work buddy , but i am not a fan of that LED strip beneath the headlight , it gives a cheap look , sorry no offence meant to you. Apart from that everything is looking great!

@ Deville P220 is looking awesome! LED strips around speakers is something unique , i have not seen a car like that till now , looks great!

Thread Starter #25
@ Arjun Great work buddy , but i am not a fan of that LED strip beneath the headlight , it gives a cheap look , sorry no offence meant to you. Apart from that everything is looking great!
Yeah Dhaya,you're right.Its gives a cheap look.So I've removed that and it is now lighting up the radiator.I've posted the pictures before.[:D]

ACMOHAN where did u get those fog lamps & whats the cost. i was a fan of led bulbs & stuff.

deville_56. want t know more about the 6smd parking bulbs

Thread Starter #28
ACMohan ur swift looks hot man[thumbswink]

cheers
Thanks blacklisted for your valuable comment.

ACMOHAN where did u get those fog lamps & whats the cost. i was a fan of led bulbs & stuff.

deville_56. want t know more about the 6smd parking bulbs
I got it from dealextreme.com.It came under 600Rs.Those lights are not powerful as the stock lights.Better you go for white halogen lights or HIDs if you want more powerful lights.
I also want those LED parking bulbs.[:D]

Top Bottom