Cushions / Beadings on Driver's Seats !!

Thread Starter #1
I was looking to put some thing like this on my art leather seats which should be good for us.

I earlier used a nitrogen water pillow, but this ended up with a leak after 4 to 5 months. so I am looking for something which is good health wise that art leather also generates heat.

So I look for suggestions on these with some pics if somebody has some

Also they should not spoil the look of the car internally [:)]

350Z

Core Team
I was looking to put some thing like this on my art leather seats which should be good for us.
This kind of beading cushions are most common that I have seen so far. It should gel well with the dark interiors.

Car-Cushion-Beadings.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Heard that this will reduce the sweat in rear side by allowing air passing. it reduces driver side seat damages and wooden made items give a massage feeling. I am also looking for the same.

Thread Starter #8
@777

Thank you for the information. I know these already, I just trying and examining the options available and would like to hear from users of various such things[:)]

These beads are slippery. If you forget to wear seat belts than in panic braking you migh slip ahead out of your seats. So, use carefully.

freakdude.

yes I had also heard the same slippery thing about the beads
I wanted to get them installed as well but stopped
super why would you need the beeds if driving with ac off
didn't get the logic

if ac is on then the possibility of sweat is very much reduced.
the beads would be of help to provide ventilation to the body when our body sweats sine it adds up a bit of gap while sitting facilitating movement of air on your back avoiding the stickiness to the seats.

also i think i am spoiled by the captain seats now, so any other flat bed seats i feel a bit uncomfortable.

these beads though again i am not so sure if the benefit. the best option would be for anybody to find a decent posture in your car when belted up. by this you hadly move in any uncomfy position and you wont feel any stress while driving.

this from my personal experience and opinions can differ.

Thread Starter #14
Agree to all your suggetions

Yes something on the seat always good when the seats are with leather which is very common these days. earlier we used to have the fabric seating there it never that problem.

This is one important thing, health wise if driving is more and for longer hours, then this sweat and heat at the bottom trigger lot of body and anal problems ( doctors recommendation) at the same time we need to see they should not be slipping always which leads to some serious problems while rapid breaking.

So this is not only limited to used only the beeds, there may be some other methods and I am exploring for the same. As I used a nitrogen water pillow which was a very good one for thigh muscles but ended up with a leak of water from the pillow. but it works so well in summers for about 3 to 4 months where nitrogen water will be cool always and that water flow is like a water bed[:)]

Top Bottom