Crazy Performance Trick

What do u take an M800 for?
A guinea pig??[anger]
Dear racerdabba,

I didnt mean that dude.I also love m800 and its example is that I have restored and kept my dad's first car-- a 1988 m800 with me still now.I use to take it out in holidays on drives.

I told this cause for doing this type of experiments the risk factor is high and if we neglect that we may loss a lot of money.I had lancer,cielo and m1000 also in my mind when I suggested m800, but as it is the cheapest option I have suggested it to Neil.Thats it.No issues dude.3[cheers] to m800.

lolz :lol!:chill guys.
yes, 800 being the cheapest model is better for doing such riskfull experiments.

:lol!:

Thread Starter #37
Cars like maruti 800,old zen,etc are best to try this trick not because its a cheap option but the power gains (if any) can actually be noticed easily.

Or else i could have tried this on my ikon too !

coming back to cai , i was imagining instead of cooled air from ac what if we connect a small oxygen cylinder .[i think rs150 with a regulator used in handy gas welding torches.]

just giving a even more crazier thought.

Re: Crazy Performance Trick.

please correct me if am wrong but we seem to forget that the cars power drops once the a.c is switched on. and have seen a drastical drop on cars like the alto. even on a swift and an i20 so by doing this looks like we will only be replacing the lost power which brings us back to square one.

The people in north india might throw some light on this subject , do they see performance gain during winters when the temperature is close to 5-6 Deg Cel.? If yes then doing such thing might work wonders as the grill temp is almost the same.

Last edited:

please correct me if am wrong but we seem to forget that the cars power drops once the a.c is switched on. and have seen a drastical drop on cars like the alto. even on a swift and an i20 so by doing this looks like we will only be replacing the lost power which brings us back to square one.
thats a relevant point.

ok we leave the ac.
lets bring in ice box with valves and vents .
something like nitro booster we can name it icebox booster.
but perfomance has to be carried out before ice melts. (or some low pressure gas substitute to reduce temperature.)
crazy thought nah?

Actually, you could install a car refrigerator, it will draw power from the batt and connect that to the intake? you would not need to worry about gases to keep the temp low etc etc

Top Bottom