Cost of Goodyear GT3 (195/60) Tyres?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Starter #1
hey guys i am in a very big problem, day before yesterday i ran over a hole in my car and burst both of my driver side tyres. the front tyre is completely ruined whereas the rear one has also been damaged and has 2 cuts on the side which has been repaired by 6 punctures but is temprary fix. i contacted some of the tyre shops but they said nothing can be done and i need to get a new tyre. I am unable to get goodyear gt3 here, contacted the tata showroon but they said they dont have any. whats the cost of the goodyear gt3?? is there any other option for me? i dont even have much money now and can get only one tyre. [cry][cry]

Last edited by a moderator:
The price should be in the range of 4-4.5K per tyre.

You can buy one new one and use the spare wheel for temp fix tyre. Try to get that also changed as soon you can.

Which city are you in?

Go to goodyear website and see nearest dealer and contact them. Otherwise, call on their helpline number, they should help you.

Must be around 4000 per tyre. 14 incher?

Put both old one at rear and new pair at front.
Tyre are the real contact with the road , do not compromise . dont even think of 2nd hand one.

Hope yours is a new car , use one in spare and buy another.

Am sorry to hear that Vishal! What actually happened and how did you manage to burst the tyres? Where they over inflated?

Since you don have money use the spare tyre at the back and get a new one for the front. After you get enough money , buy a spare tyre.

Try ordering one at the tyre dealer or the A.S.S. Try contacting Fiat directly , they respond to customers quickly.

Thread Starter #6
oh hey guys sorry wasnt in touch my computer broke . and due to that car incident i am banned from driving my car for 2 months or more . actually i was overtaking a truck he had given me side but as i was passing he the steered towards me so i had to bring my car towads the edge of road where was a hole with a pointed stone placed which burst my tyres . i have replaced my tyres . its cost is 3800 rs

Vishal are you a minor? Your profile says that you are 17. If that is the case then you better not drive a car on public roads till you get a licence. Now you have had an accident as well. Lucky nothing serious happened to you or anyone else.

oh hey guys sorry wasnt in touch my computer broke . and due to that car incident i am banned from driving my car for 2 months or more . actually i was overtaking a truck he had given me side but as i was passing he the steered towards me so i had to bring my car towads the edge of road where was a hole with a pointed stone placed which burst my tyres . i have replaced my tyres . its cost is 3800 rs

That incident has happened to me also! Which is why is start honking when i begin to overtake any vehicle on such narrow roads.

Drive safe , take care.

Thread Starter #9
Vishal are you a minor? Your profile says that you are 17. If that is the case then you better not drive a car on public roads till you get a licence. Now you have had an accident as well. Lucky nothing serious happened to you or anyone else.

well yes i am 17 . i do have a leaning licence . this wasnt my first accident with the car few months back a truck rammed me from back .
-----------Next Post-----------
That incident has happened to me also! Which is why is start honking when i begin to overtake any vehicle on such narrow roads.

Drive safe , take care.
well i had the siren on when i was overtaking that idiot, nothing would have happened if he had let me pass without sterring towards me.
well a lesson learned painfully

Last edited:
Mods I might be Off Topic, But I had to post this.
well yes i am 17 . i do have a leaning licence . this wasnt my first accident with the car few months back a truck rammed me from back .
Could you explain how do you have a learning licence for driving a four wheeler in India when you are only 17 ? [surprise]

You need to be a above 18 years of age even to get a learner's licence to drive a four wheeler and the licence that is available for people who have completed 16 years of age but not 18 is to ride mopeds or scooters which are having an engine capacity of less than 50cc plus they should be gearless. And its a central regulation and there are no age relaxations for any state in India.

And you have a siren on your car?[shock]

Last edited:
Thread Starter #11
Mods I might be Off Topic, But I had to post this.
Could you explain how do you have a learning licence for driving a four wheeler in India when you are only 17 ? [surprise]

You need to be a above 18 years of age even to get a learner's licence to drive a four wheeler and the licence that is available for people who have completed 16 years of age but not 18 is to ride mopeds or scooters which are having an engine capacity of less than 50cc plus they should be gearless. And its a central regulation and there are no age relaxations for any state in India.

And you have a siren on your car?[shock]
with all due respect thats the same written on the leaning licence . i dint say i have a learning licence for driving car i just said i have a learning licence.
and ya i do have a siren thats becuase maybe you have good truck drivers in kerela but here they are sick they wont give you side even if you continously horn for minutes. my city is on NH 73 A so each time i go anywhere in my city i have to move on the highway well the highway is highway for name it has a super amount of heavy trafiic on it all day which includes overloaded vehicles of sugarcane and wood due to sugar mills and timber industry. so sometimes i have to use the siren to get a clear way . i wont need any if they were kind enough to follow rules which includes riding on left hand side and give way to the fast moving traffic.

350Z

Core Team
This thread is now being closed since the discussion is slowly moving off-topic, and also promoting unlawful activities such as under-age driving. In future, Kindly make sure that any posts passing out such messages, directly or indirectly, are totally kept away, otherwise the consequences will be as stated in the forum guidelines.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom