Corona Virus (COVID-19): News & Updates

Thread Starter #2

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Requesting all the Doctors on The Automotive India to please actively participate on this thread and share with us helpful tips and suggestion to enable us keep ourselves protected and pass on the advice to others as well.

Regards
Akash

Hii TAI-gers,
I am in a strange situation,
I have booked all my tickets and hotels for a trip to Himachal Pradesh on 10th April,
but the Covid-19 is making me confused whether to go ahead with the plan.
Don't want to cancel it.

Thread Starter #4

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Hii TAI-gers,
I am in a strange situation,
I have booked all my tickets and hotels for a trip to Himachal Pradesh on 10th April,
but the Covid-19 is making me confused whether to go ahead with the plan.
Don't want to cancel it.
Yaar, it has been declared as Epidemic in New Delhi and cases are day-to-day coming to light. It is a serious situation. If you ask me, I wouldn't suggest you to take risk and additionally risking your family's health. Cancel the arrangements. Monetary Loss isn't bigger than Health & Well-being. Even Maharashtra isn't spared so better exercise caution.

Regards
Akash

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Thanks Akash1886 for starting this thread. In fact, I was thinking of starting a thread today morning, but got caught up with something else.

In Kerala, we have 16 positive cases so far and all are under medical supervision.

First death in India due to Coronavirus as infected Karnataka man passes away. A 76-yr-old man from Kalaburagi who passed away and was a suspected COVID-19 patient has been confirmed positive for COVID-19. Contact tracing, isolation and other measures being taken.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Chhattisgarh government on Thursday declared holiday in schools and colleges till March 31 as a precautionary measure in view of the novel coronavirus outbreak in several parts of the country.

Be3low is good site which keeps the track of the progress of Covid across the globe.
Coronavirus Update (Live): 134,748 Cases and 4,983 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer

thing to note was the percentage of Deaths in closed cases is slightly increasing. China after giving rise to pandemic, seems to have curtailed the virus break to great extent. Being a closed country, not sure what drastic steps they have taken, may be rest of world may not be able to take such kind of steps.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Coronavirus: Assam shuts down schools, universities, gyms, cinema halls till March 29

Karnataka postpones class 7, 8 and 9 exams till March 31 amid coronavirus threat

Kolkata's Indian Museum shut till March 31 amid COVID-19 crisis

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Coronavirus: Gujarat shuts all schools, colleges, cinema halls from tomorrow

Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Exams 2020 postponed amid coronavirus scare.

Top Bottom