Corolla Altis base variant or C segment top variant?

Thread Starter #16
I guess all you want is an image of luxury and not actual luxury. The SPRINGS of Altis will throw you in all possible directions inside the car, then we can again come back to this thread and discuss that whether Altis has luxury or image of luxury.

freakdude.
Almost all reviews are saying Altis is the best chauffeur driven car and you are the only one having negative points on Corolla's suspension [surprise]
One of the main feature of Altis is it's interior plushness. It's upmarket exterior looks will surely give a prestigious image. No other C-Segment cars can give the same.

Kindly have a look at the D segment competitor cars and then judge. This car lacks in all the aspects. IMO

@Vivian : Might be that I am the only one seeing flaws in Altis as compared to other C-Segmenters. No issues buddy, go ahead and have one. All the best. Will be waiting for your thread. [thumbsup]

freakdude.

What about Cruze,it has a big engine!

From car wale,
Corolla Altis J variant,Calicut,
On Road Price:12,61,983

Chevrolet Cruze LT,Calicut,
On Road Price:13,30,567

I think Cruze LT has Airbag,ABS

Attachments

Last edited:
Thread Starter #21
Maintenance cost of Cruze is high when compared to Altis. Rear headroom is too low in Cruze. Moreover Altis is much frugal than Cruze. Price too is low and Altis J comes with ABS.

zengetz

Suspended
It seems you have already made your decision. If yes, then stick to it and buy what your heart says. Altis is a good car made by a good manufacturer but it is buffoonery to mention it as Nokia and others as China mobile. Other C-segs like Linea, ANHV are best performers in Diesel and come fully loaded for that price.

IMO, the brand image you are talking about is something which has been just bloated and nothing else. There would be many users on this forum who hate Toyota like anything for giving them a sub-standard car per them.
[clap][clap]

Top Bottom