Cop in Civil Dress Seized My Bike Parked Outside The Gate

Thread Starter #1
Hello!
My bike which was about to be shipped from bangalore to mangalore by a shipping company, was siezed just outside the gates of my friends apartment at around 7:30 am, he was waiting for the shipping person to arrive who was just 3 kms away.
I myself met with an accident few weeks back and sustained leg fractures. Now the cops are asking for the owner to come to the station and collect. I cant go there with my broken leg. But the cop is insisting me to come, sign and collect my bike.
Can someone tell me any other procedure to procure my bike from the station without physically going there?
Thank you

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Was this a hit and run case ? I am guessing police came when you met with the accident right ?
Anyways I don't think there is any other way to get the bike , the owner has to go and sign.

Thread Starter #3
Was this a hit and run case ? I am guessing police came when you met with the accident right ?
Anyways I don't think there is any other way to get the bike , the owner has to go and sign.
Nope. It wasnt hit and run. It doesnt have any case on it. It was getting ready to be shipped from Bangalore, since bangalore is under lockdown.

Top Bottom