Convert your CD / Radio Head Unit to MP3 player

Thread Starter #19
Guy's there is another way you could convert ur Head Unit to Mp3 Player. At even more lower cost (Rs 200 Only) and if the 3.5 mm audio pin connected with your phone it turn out to be doing few of Blue & Me jobs [;)]. I take/make calls while driving, music get pause and car speakers works as a phone speaker and mic remains same as of phone.

Visit any near by Blaupunkt Dealer and ask him for a AUX cable (Rs 200 only) and rest he will take care of it. It's just 15 min job and your head unit will turn out to be workgin as good as Emotion Pack [:)]. The sound quality sounds more crisp and more effective when played through decent MP3 player or good music edition phone.

Here are few picture, how it had been done. (I'm sure it may effect warranty), but I checked with Balupunkt, such alteration doeasn't effect the head unit as it has been designed such way and Infact, its the same head unit used in Emotion Pack, its just the cable used in two different variants is giving different output.

Drive Safe!

Yes it will. Actually sorry as i in my earlier post had said no such options are available.
Because the HU on my civic does have aux-in option but no port.(earlier models)

I had shown it to people here in pune & no such thing could be done,so i thought the same would be applicable to your HU [:D]

Great and Thanks for the detailed explanation Grandeur.
One more question, how do you connect your mobile phone (i am sure we can conenct iPod too)?

I will also be visting the Blaupunkt dealer.

Thread Starter #29
RSM, it doesn't echo at all. I use it daily to make and receive calls while driving. It does echo when I tested it while making calls from my friends phone who was also sitting in my car. Else, it works perfectly fine.

Top Bottom