Considering Aria Pride - But Not Getting Enough Discounts (Now Booked)

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I am seriously interested in buying the Aria Pride 4x4. However, I am not getting the discounts that I read other prospects get (I am not Jealous here but just do not want to pay more).

Most prospects/customers in TAI and other forums on internet state the discounts to be close to 1.65L. However, the dealers in TN/Chennai are not offering more than 1.2L Cash Discount. I just checked with a Dealer in Bangalore. they offered 1.5L cash discount in August and in Sep have reduced it to 1.4L.

I will book the order if I get a 1.65L cash discount. Can some one help?

Thanks.

re: Considering Aria Pride - But Not Getting Enough Discounts, EDIT: Now Booked

Let the dealer know that you will buy only if given 1.65lakh discount otherwise you are throwing Aria out of mind and walk off giving your contact.
Do not try too much of negotiation and discussions as they are buziness people who will catch your emotions and inclinations quickly.
Iam sure manufacturer might have given maximum discounts but Dealers will try to squeeze most out of customer.

Last edited:

Look for some 2011 manufactured versions if you need more discounts. And do search dealers on the outskirts of your city.

I would have helped you had you been in Delhi!!

Thread Starter #5

Hi,

I managed to get 1.6 Lakh discount with a dealer in Madurai.. I have booked Tata Aria Pride 4x4 Night Shade Black there a month ago.

Hope to get the vehicle soon.

COngrats buddy, 1.6L is a very good offer are you getting any other free accessories as well?

Many congrats for you booking, and thanks for updating the thread. When have they committed to deliver your Aria? Looking forward to more updates.

Thread Starter #8

@visran thanks buddy. Nothing significant on the accessories - mud flaps and perfume. Hope to get something more while taking delivery.

Any idea if Tata is offering anything special for diwali?

@Akash thanks man. delivery was committed in 10-15 days but just dragging. The dealer has been promising to let me know the Chassis no. allotted for the last 1 week. Hope to get it soon.

Thread Starter #9
Re: Considering Aria Pride - But Not Getting Enough Discounts, EDIT: Now Booked

Hi,

I have got the update from the dealer that the vehicle has been allotted to me. But the disappointing part is that this is a April manufactured vehicle. Not sure why there was such a big delay (1.5 months) to get this. Also, I had actually booked the vehicle based on the confirmation from the dealer that a brand new vehicle will be delivered.

On double mind whether to go ahead with the purchase or cancel it. But does any one know of any changes (parts/components upgrades) made in Tata Aria post April 2012 that I should check if I want to ahead with the purchase?

Last edited:
get the tyres, battery and oils changed in front of you for free to continue with this deal.

i know this a short reply but this should suffice.

Re: Considering Aria Pride - But Not Getting Enough Discounts, EDIT: Now Booked

Hi,

I have got the update from the dealer that the vehicle has been allotted to me. But the disappointing part is that this is a April manufactured vehicle. Not sure why there was such a big delay (1.5 months) to get this. Also, I had actually booked the vehicle based on the confirmation from the dealer that a brand new vehicle will be delivered.

On double mind whether to go ahead with the purchase or cancel it. But does any one know of any changes (parts/components upgrades) made in Tata Aria post April 2012 that I should check if I want to ahead with the purchase?
I think you must not buy the vehicle , buy as per the deal latest manufactured vehicle if its April made ask for more discount and do all the imp things as Superbad has guided and suggested you .

Top Bottom