Cons of Underbody Scrapping with Full Load?

This is quite common is Zen.If it is loaded with 5 it always hits the speed breakers.
So many times I had experienced this. Fortunately no damage anytime.
Zen got 12" Tyre [frustration]

This is quite common is Zen.If it is loaded with 5 it always hits the speed breakers.
So many times I had experienced this. Fortunately no damage anytime.
Zen got 12" Tyre [frustration]

These all damages are with only two persons, So after that I added spacers and now alloys with bigger tires, till now it has not scraped let me see in future.
(Its maruti 800)

These all damages are with only two persons, So after that I added spacers and now alloys with bigger tires, till now it has not scraped let me see in future.
Yes thinking on the same way. Now I had recently changed alloys and tyres are giving problem. Spacers are must now,will do it from a local mechanic. My Tyre dealer told me it will cost approx 800 rs .

Re: Cons of Under body Scrapping with Full Load?

Looking at the title, I was actually trying to come up with "Pros" of under body scrapping.

I can't seem to find any.

pros of under body scrapping are, in future, one always avoids buying low g.c. Cars.

In 2003, my Uno got its underbody scraped with a routine indian size hump, leading to oil sump replace ment(rs 8 k in 2003) precious time, lead me, in turn, not to drive above 50 km/hr,

Then I learnt a lesson, i.e. not to purchase /drive low g.c. Cars , so I excluded linea, octavia, fabia, h city, optra magnum, punto, civic, also soft suspension cars.

The tow hooks meant for towing the car from front which are below the engine bay are usually the lowest points of contact with ground during such instances. They are hard metal parts and will sustain the impact at high speeds/loads also. But this may result in the shock travelling onto the car's body and result in minor rattling issues. It is always better to have the under body checked after such impacts and get any bents/scratches to the rust coating fixed right away

Under body coating helps add a rubber type coat on the body parts...recently my jazz scraped a huge breaker in orissa & my cars silencer went kaput...repaired it after driving back 300kms with a race car like sound from an originally soundless car...so pls take breakers seriously, they are meant not only to reduce speed but also our pockets!!!

Jazzy

Indica with 6-7 people @15kmph. not much damage is likely to be done.
Get a look when u take it for a water wash. If coating/paint is damaged get it fixed.

Top Bottom