Confused Between Swift Dzire And Manza Quadrajet

Thread Starter #17
Halo Friends.
Thanks for your suggestions.

we have booked Tata Manza Aqua Quadrajet (Dew White color) after a long research and suggested by our TOI friends.[:)]

Car will be delivered in 15 days as said by showroom guys.They gave 40,000 discount on the car. Eagerly waiting to [drive] ,will let you know with more updates .

Halo Friends.
Thanks for your suggestions.

we have booked Tata Manza Aqua Quadrajet (Dew White color) after a long research and suggested by our TOI friends.[:)]

Car will be delivered in 15 days as said by showroom guys.They gave 40,000 discount on the car. Eagerly waiting to [drive] ,will let you know with more updates .
Congratulation Preethan. Manza is a excellent car, feature packed and value for money.
Expect a detailed ownership thread soon.

Oops, a late entry to thread often results in this kind of embarrassment. Anyways, many congratulations for your Manza. Do keep us updated with the delivery.

Congratulations for your new Manza.

That was a wise decision to opt for an excellent car.

Please start an ownership thread (as per guidelines for posting ownership reviews) once you get the car.

Waiting to hear from you.

@Preetham

Finally a good decision which I was about to suggest you and congrats for the same. Where did you book your car as I am also from Hyderabad and would help you if you are looking for good TASS[:)]

Thread Starter #25
Thanks autosafari and rk.

@RK: we have booked car in Adilabad dist not in hyderbad but servicing will be done mostly in Hyderabad,your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Oh preetham, AP 01 ah, I like that[:)] as far as my experience is concerned about very typical Tata service in Hyderabad, Tejaswi motors at hitech city does a decent job !!

TATA car is good, but always be careful while going to a TATA service @!! I wish you all the good luck with your Manza @the aeroplane [clap]

Preetham excellent choice, between the Manza and Dzire , its the manza any day for me!
Look forward to your ownership report shortly.

preetham how much was the onroad cost after all discounts applied
I checked with tata dealer and he said that with discount of 40k it comes out to be 797 something

Thread Starter #30
Hi Dude,

we booked basic model (aqua),it costs 7,65,000/- on road and after discounts (40,000/-) its around 7,25,000/- on road price in andhra pradesh.

Top Bottom