Confused Between Swift Dzire And Manza Quadrajet

Thread Starter #1
HI Friends,
Hope Everyone is doing good .

Going to Topic:
My Uncle is Planning to buy a sedan (Diesel).
We have shortlisted Swift Dezire and Manza Quadrajet.But really confused between both of these cars.can someone explain the pros and cons of both these cars,which car is good to buy.

Waiting for your valuable replies .

Re: Confused between Swift Dezire And Manza Quadrajet

PREETHAM,

welcome to TAI.

Between Swift Dezire and Manza:

Comfort: It is Manza miles ahead of Swift Dezire

Space: No comparison. Its Manza without any doubt.

Ride quality: Its Manza again. Dezire is not bad but cannot match with Manza.

Handling: Its Swift Dezire here. Manza is not bad but Dezire moves ahead in ranking here.

Interiors and Features: Manza.

After Sales Service: Swift Dezire in general. But there are some good TASS too in some Cities.

Resale Value: Swift Dezire.

Paint Quality: Manza.

Highway use: Manza

City use: Swift Dezire. Manza is not bad but Swift with its compact size is slightly ahead.

Build: Manza is built tough and strong than thin sheets of Swift Dezire.

VFM: Both can be considered as VFM.

Overall: I would suggest Manza.

Following links may be of use to you.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...nza-ownership-experience-after-1-5-years.html

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...bs-qjet-truly-breed-apart-now-23-000-kms.html

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...dzire-ldi-scorpion-king-ownership-review.html

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...dan-manza-dzire-etios-fiesta-classic-etc.html

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/automotive-shopper/1568-swift-dzire-indigo-manza-4.html

Re: Confused between Swift Dezire And Manza Quadrajet

Simple and straight:

If space and boot are not on the top of the priority list then it's the DZire which deserves some cash,else if your uncle needs a boot too or is chauffy driven then Manza is the car to go for.

350Z

Core Team
We have shortlisted Swift Dezire and Manza Quadrajet.But really confused between both of these cars.can someone explain the pros and cons of both these cars,which car is good to buy.
Welcome to The Automotive India, Preetam. How much is the budget and what variant you are considering to purchase? Both the cars are good in their own aspects. I would appreciate if you could share the particular requirements with us so that we can suggest a suitable car.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #6
Thank you for your quick replies.

we are going only for basic models and later add the gizmos.
MANZA AQUA.
DZIRE LDI.

we are very much intrested in Manza (space+comfort) but the TATA's ASS is what i doubt.
About Dezire its waiting period is too long (6+months).

Heared that a new version of Manza (cs) is on the cards,is that true?

Can we go with the existing Manza model.

Heared that a new version of Manza (cs) is on the cards,is that true?

Can we go with the existing Manza model.
There are also rumours about manza with 75ps which will carry a killer price, but no has any concrete info about it's existence or launch date,there is no point in waiting for newer model's Manza is a very well rounded car and as far as TASS is concerned their standards are improving day-day.current Manza is the best product to come out from TATA's

People say Maruthi has wide network and spares are easily available but owners says these new generation cannot be serviced anywhere other than in autherized service stations.

Apparently Tata is famous for cheaper maintenance. But it all boils down to one thing that is how good is your local service station.
If you take a look at the review of Tata and Maruthi service station you will many horror stores as well as happy ownership.

Preetham, since you are going for the basic model of the Dezire/Manza, suggest you TD the refreshed Verito as well. I recently TDed it and was pleasantly surprised. It does not have the bells and whistles, however since you are going for the basic model, the top end D6 variant should be fine.
M&M ASS is also more reliable than TATA so you should have peace of mind there. It also ticks your other criteria as well.

maintenance wise, I would rate both cars same. Although it is not hidden truth that MASS have wide service network, but TASS is also not lagging behind. But the pleasure of the huge space that Manza gives will be surely missed in DZire. I would recommend you Manza.

Preetham, since you are going for the basic model of the Dezire/Manza, suggest you TD the refreshed Verito as well. I recently TDed it and was pleasantly surprised. It does not have the bells and whistles, however since you are going for the basic model, the top end D6 variant should be fine.
M&M ASS is also more reliable than TATA so you should have peace of mind there. It also ticks your other criteria as well.
I agree to chayan, don't limit your options to Manza and Dzire. But also beware that more options bring in more confusions. [:D]

Last edited:
PREETHAM,

You cannot expect a capsule reply for all your specific questions in an online forum. Depending on the situation and the day of the week, you may get some vague reply or could be bombarded with contradicting informations which can confuse you to the core.

Need to apply your mind after going through all posts. Also check ownership reports and other related discussion threads too about these cars and then come to a conclusion on your own after a TD and some more on line search if required.

Thread Starter #15
Thanx Guys for your valuable replies.

@chayan:verito is good car but we dont have mahindra showroom/service near by our locality, its above 220km+ for servicing,so we are not going to verito...
we have maruti and tata service centres ,so we preferred cars from these companies.

i will let you know with the updates,which car we are gonna buy.

Top Bottom