Confused Between i10 sportz(o), Figo Titanium 1.2

Go for Punto only if you have confidence in your region's TATA'S A.S.S. If the dealership at your place is not very good then your Punto experience will be not so good , you are better off with Figo.

Thread Starter #32
Go for Punto only if you have confidence in your region's TATA'S A.S.S. If the dealership at your place is not very good then your Punto experience will be not so good , you are better off with Figo.
Can anyone from Pune kindly tell me the A.S.S of TATA for punto???

+1 to AMG'S suggestion.

You should be doing that on your own now , i think nobody from Pune has a Punto here. Ask random Punto owner's on the streets for their experiences so far. Pay the dealership and the workshop a visit and see if the things are satisfactory. You can also ask the owners waiting at the workshop for their experiences so far.

Thread Starter #35
not a bad suggestion :)
gotta utilize the weekend time and dis way enjoy the lovely monsoon weather too
thnx guys...will get back to u

AMG

Suspended
The production of Beat Diesel has started.
Mind waiting?

Source: Car and Bike show @ NDTV

Thanks Vibhor.

Mrinal -- Hyundai A.S.S. is not so good in Pune. Also all i10's and i20's have steering noise. I have even got a call from Hyundai korea and they have admitted this issue. However, they still don't have a solution.

My take -- stay away from hyundai, look for other options. If space is not a priority, then do look at alto k10 or astar also. You will save a lot and at the same time will have peace of mind.

Story in short about my friend -- I had suggested my friend alto (that time only alto lxi was available). He just for false status sake, bought the first gen laura. Now crying a lot.
Net net, he would have saved 14 lacs that time, but didn't think practically. Sorry for going OT.

Beat diesel is worth the wait to me from the cnb program.You can also wait for swift too.
Problem with beat is that some people would ask why did't you buy figo(badi gaadi,space,boot then why).

Thread Starter #40
thnx guys for ur responses...
i guess...i have stopped looking for more options now...and have narrowed down to either:

FIGO 1.4 titanium and Punto 1.3 emotion

both in white color...do advise

now waiting for TD of Punto which the dealer had promised to come @10.30 in the morning...not a good first impression i must say.. :)

@ AMG: thanks for ur advise on self checking abt punto... i ran into a guy driving a punto TD car all by himself..so dared to ask him whether it was available for td...to my surprise.. he had given his punto for servicing and the guys at the workshop gave him the TD car for the time being...that impressed me...he advised me to go for it as its a very nice car and good ASS also..also said he is bit late so he couldnt gave me a TD :) but he did gave me his bussiness card :p he was into some sort of construction bussiness :)..

had a TD of figo yesterday...the diesel variant was much much better than the petrol variant...

ps: @AMG didnt knew the forum rules...my bad

It's pretty hard to choose among those options. If you are the one who likes to drive something pretty pick up Punto hands down!
Figo is better VFM and more car per car for the price.

Also, please do write about your experience with the TD and your final choice. And yeah if you can get the OTR of Punto. I have been trying to find time to get a TD but have been busy shuttling b.w bangalore and pune [:(]

Don't just believe one guy. Look for few more owners who have been driving Punto for more than a year or so. A new car will always be good regardless of what car it is.

If everything is well then i would suggest Punto first up , you will love driving the Punto!

Thread Starter #43
wow just wow.
thats my TD experience of punto 1.3 emotion pack in the fewest possible words :)

the pick up and the comfort, chilling AC ABS..airbags..large boot space awesome blue n me technology with voice inputs auto ac/climate cntrl alloy wheels..leather wrapped gear knob u name it...it has the features.

Here are the full TD details:

The guy showed up at my door me and my two friends hopped in with me in the driver seat..the engine at idle position was so silent that i was about to restart the car again..:) the pick up from the start was smooth and crisp...leaving behind figo by few miles if not a longer distance :)
The displaying of left door open in the display panel was nice and quick..the accelerator push was smooth with gr8 response from engine. the sales was nicely giving inputs of all the features from time to time took the car to a 5km drive and the comfort was amazing..the bluetooth connectivity worked liked a charm with my iphone and loved the voice inputs the car asks about phonebook to be stored or not! pretty futuristic..with calling people by voice thru name or number is a unique feature IMO.

the extra features of emotion pack over emotion are mouth watering.
The OTR for Punto 1.3 emotion pack is 7.03 with free insurance n 4 year service and on road support.
The OTR for Punto 1.3 emotion is 6.42, a cool 60k less but with missing cool features :(

what started with a 5Lakh budget for i10 seems to have jumped to 7 :p

car buying surely makes one crazy but in a good..weird way :)

so let me get normal..talk to my family about the emotion pack(hope it goes well..hehe ) and will get back to u guys...till then would love some replies on the same..
thnx [drive]

Seems like you have fallen in love with the Punto , even i loved Punto when i drove it except for the initial sluggish pick-up. I drive a Verna CRDI and an Aria so for me the Punto is slower initially. But as speeds build up you will love its handling and stability!

Lets hope you get the Emotion pack , and also Punto looks stunning in white!

Ah! did I sense some satisfaction there? Nice, with your thread I am trying to foresee and imagine how would I feel, when I take my first TD on Punto.

Yes it seems you have fallen in love with the beauty. If you can stretch go for Emotion P, as the features + alloys make up more than the price diff.

@Dhaya - no comparison with Verna CRDI. I have not driven Aria so cant say for that. But in hatchbacks nothing as sweet as Punto IMO.

Top Bottom