Confused Between i10 sportz(o), Figo Titanium 1.2

yup sure 350Z..
here they are

Your Budget: 5.5L
Your Location: Pune
Top 5 Priorities: engine performance/pick up,Comfort driving,FE,Safety,looks,gud music system :)
Monthly Running: 1000 kms
For Which Purpose: Day to day activities..office on weekdays..short trips on weekends
Max. Seating Capacity: 2 most of the times
Priority of Fuel Type: Petrol..as my running is less
Body Type: Hatchback

@AMG: i10 does have abs and dual airbags,,but they r only for asta model which goes above my budgets
Hi mrinalpuri, I am late to join this discussion. Went through the whole thread and your requirement. I am not clear whether 5.5L is on the raod. Hwever, here goes my views.

Since you are very clear that you need Petrol as the usage is going to be less, Lets fix that. However, please note that the difference between D & P are coming down. Also, new generation diesel engines are very much refined and as good as petrol ones.

Following are my suggestions in the order of my preference (price in ex-showroom. Models with ABS and AirBag only):

1. Figo Duratec Petrol Titanium 1.2 (71bhp)@ Rs.4,67,923
  2. Ritz Zxi BS-IV (85 Bhp) @ Rs.5,08,665
  3. i10 Asta 1.2 Kappa2 (80 Bhp) @ Rs.5,28,256
  4. Swift ZXi 1.2 BS-IV (85bhp) @ Rs.5,48,744
  5. Grande Punto Emotion 1.4 (90bhp) @ Rs.5,53,155
  6. Polo Comfortline 1.2L (75bhp) @ Rs.5,12,687
If you are not particluar about AirBag & ABS, you have Hyundai i20 as one of the promising choice in your budget!

Having said all these, if I was in your place, I will go for Figo Titanium Diesel as it is a complete package for me with a limitted budget [thumbsup]

90bhp punto is even more expensive to regular punto.If you are spending for punto or figo, do opt for diesel engines and not petrol, neigher of them are good to drive with petrol engines.You would love punto for superb suspention setup, great steering feedback and how good this car handles highways, on the second hand figo wins down to superb engine with superb low end torque which wont let u feel turbolag in your city drives.Good space inside the cabin which one doesnt get feel of looking from outside.Same good steering feedback but not like fiat but almost there.So take your call.
I Do not feel its right to put figures here but as on today the offered discount on Punto 90Hp is lucrative enough to alter the decision.

Last edited:

Top Bottom