Confused Between i10 sportz(o), Figo Titanium 1.2

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,
Can u help me decide.
My budget is max 5.5
My travelling is mostly on weekends..
I was on the verge of booking i10 but backed out on knowing the specs of figo...as the only reason i'm inclined to figo is bcoz of the ABS and dual airbags.

pls advise..also any other car options will be appreciated.
Will answer further queries as needed.

350Z

Core Team
Hello Mrinal, Can you please answer a few questions which are asked in this thread? It will help us to suggest you better. Thanks.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hello Mrinal Puri.

Between i10 Sportz and Figo Titanium it all depends on your usage.

You have mentioned weekend drives but within city or highways?

i10 has got a peppy engine which is fun to drive inside city but highway handling is bad and Sportz variant does not have any safety features too. Figo is a much better handler overall and fun to drive , though the low GC can be a bit of a concern while going through bad roads. If safety is your prime concern then you can look at Micra too.

Thread Starter #6
yup sure 350Z..
here they are

Your Budget: 5.5L

Your Location: Pune

Top 5 Priorities: engine performance/pick up,Comfort driving,FE,Safety,looks,gud music system :)

Monthly Running: 1000 kms

For Which Purpose: Day to day activities..office on weekdays..short trips on weekends

Max. Seating Capacity: 2 most of the times

Priority of Fuel Type: Petrol..as my running is less

Body Type: Hatchback

@AMG: i10 does have abs and dual airbags,,but they r only for asta model which goes above my budgets

AMG

Suspended
My advice:

Spend only 5L on car and keep 50K for Music system.

Try out the fully loaded A-Star.

Since most of the time there are going to be only two people, the rear space doesnt matter.

Well 1000KMS and it will still increase further as you will be more inclined in taking out your new car for drives. I would say go for a diesel! But your budget is too tight for diesels.

Thread Starter #9
Hello Mrinal Puri.

i10 has got a peppy engine which is fun to drive inside city but highway handling is bad and Sportz variant does not have any safety features too. Figo is a much better handler overall and fun to drive , though the low GC can be a bit of a concern while going through bad roads. If safety is your prime concern then you can look at Micra too.
Hi cooldhaya,
my weekdays driving would be under 20 km per day...office is 4 km away! :)
on weekends it will be mostly in city driving with highway driving once a month. ya had a TD of FIGO Titanium today. wasnt impressed with the power and pick up. though loved the safety aspects of the car.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #10
Well 1000KMS and it will still increase further as you will be more inclined in taking out your new car for drives. I would say go for a diesel! But your budget is too tight for diesels.
yup..thats true but it will only be for the starting few months [:D] the 1-1.5 Lakh price difference in diesel won't be recovered sooon i guess :)

My advice:

Spend only 5L on car and keep 50K for Music system.

Try out the fully loaded A-Star.

Since most of the time there are going to be only two people, the rear space doesnt matter.

thanks for ur advice buddy. i do am a fan of a music but not a huge fan of it to spend 50k on it. NOM

Thread Starter #11
Hello Mrinal Puri.

just saw the specs of micra after your post. seems really nice. gotta have a TD of it asap..Thanks!!

In my opinion, Figo matches your requirement. Low GC should not be a concern as the car is only to be used by 2 passengers. Also there are not many very bad roads around here.

TD Micra as well. It is a cute little car with lots of space inside and loaded with features!

Thread Starter #13
hey Guys, need an urgent help. pls advise me if going for figo titanium 1.4 costing 6.2Lakh is a wise decision??? i've no major issues with the GC

350Z

Core Team
hey Guys, need an urgent help. pls advise me if going for figo titanium 1.4 costing 6.2Lakh is a wise decision??? i've no major issues with the GC
There are too many good hatchbacks available under your specified budget. I would recommend the Ritz, especially considering the fun to drive and peace of mind factor. The top-end variant will fit well under your budget and also the purpose. I’m a bit hesitant to recommend Hyundai since you stay in Pune because one of our members (Amiti) and a few other people did not have a so nice experience with any of the after sales (and also the car) in that location. Nevertheless, I would advice to check all the hatchbacks in person and shortlist the ones which you like most, because at the end of the day, you understand your requirements better than us. Do let us know if you need assistance on any specific topic.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #15
Thanks 350Z. will get my hands on other hatchbacks...mainly Ritz, Astar..
Even i'm now skeptical with Hyundai service issues in Pune, same is for skoda and nissan.
seems good old maruti will be d ultimate option..:)

Top Bottom