Confused between i10 and Figo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dealer told me that its too hot outside and therefore car is not able to cool.
This is funny answer.
I know A/C of Punto is not bad, but if you felt don't take it, no body wants to regrest after buying.

With Figo Diesel, you can't be wrong. Its excellent VFM car in market. Its steering and handling is top-class. Engine is more powerful, A/C is top class.
Your decision is right, in my view.

Even I like Figo most in white color.[thumbsup]

I think Figo is the car for you. And guys dont believe those rumours of ineffective ac of Punto. Atleast i feel it is good if not the best.

350Z

Core Team
Maybe Punto's A/C could improve after installing tints, if you feel it to be un-affective? Anyways, Because your heart is set on the Figo, So now go for it without further thoughts. Regarding the color, Personally I prefer the Squeeze (Green) or Panther Black.

gree_figo.PNG

black_figo.PNG

Drive Safe,
350Z

What a dissapointment guys.
A/C doesn't cools fast in Punto.
My car will freeze my hands instantly and chills to the core.

Thread Starter #21
Hi All,

Finally I have booked i10 magna today and will get my new ride on wednesday.

Regards,

Nik

AMG

Suspended
Congrats on your new buy.
Wish you many happy miles and memories with your car.

Hi All,

Finally I have booked i10 magna today and will get my new ride on wednesday.

Regards,

Nik
Hey good news Nik.
Congrats on your buy.
Nik if you have a previous car in your name just transfer the name to your family member.
Then ask for NCB(No Claim Bonus) transfer to the new car.
You will get hefty discount on your premium of car insurance .
Note that: NCB accures to a person & not to a car.

Is i10 magna same as kappa engine?

Hey good news Nik.
Congrats on your buy.
Nik if you have a previous car in your name just transfer the name to your family member.

+1. Thats a valuable advice for nik if he previously owned a vehicle.
@mukesh- Magna is a variant of i10 and kappa is the engine option. Yes magna is available with kappa engine and i think nik has booked the same.

@nik- congrat friend. But why this U turn? I thought you were more inclined towards Figo.

350Z

Core Team
Nik, you were really into a deep dilemma and now I’m curious to know what made you suddenly opt for i10 considering the fact that you were so inclined towards Figo from beginning than any other car? Also, secondly afaik i10 is not available in diesel so…? Anyways, Congratulations for your new car, we hope to read more about it in a separate ownership review thread soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #26
Hey good news Nik.
Congrats on your buy.

Thanks mukesh!!!!

Yes I have swift Vdi on my mother's name , but i didn't understand this NCB n all?????

My model is i10 magna 1.2 kappa

Regards,

Nik

Thread Starter #27
+1. Thats a valuable advice for nik if he previously owned a vehicle.
@mukesh- Magna is a variant of i10 and kappa is the engine option. Yes magna is available with kappa engine and i think nik has booked the same.

@nik- congrat friend. But why this U turn? I thought you were more inclined towards Figo.
On sunday I went to ford showroom with my family to finalize the car. My dad asked SP that he wants to test drive the car before booking it .After Test drive my dad n mom didn't like the car at all because of so much cabin noise and less ground clearance. So Figo option was gone and I was left with i10. But suddenly I saw VW showroom next to ford. we went there and found Polo very interesting due to its rich looking interiors and heavy body look. We asked the SP to arrange a test drive for this car. SP asked me " when r u planning to buy ur new car"---- My reply " Today only". SP with smile told me that u have to wait for 5 months for POLO delivery, I was shocked with his reply. So it was almost 2 hours we already spent and didn't finalize the car. After that we went to hyundai showroom and had a test drive of i10 magna. We all were very happy with smooth and less noise ride. We asked the dealer whether there is any waiting on this car, he said "no". But told us that we will get the car on wednesday as showroom is closed on monday and tuesday.
Now its time of negotiation on car price. SP told us that i10 magna cost is 4,52,302 INR.

Discount on the car :-
1. Insurance free - Rs 12302
2. Third year warranty free - Rs 2500
3. Corporate discount - Rs 4000
4. Dealer discount - Rs 20000

Total discount was - Rs 38802

Freebies :- central locking, matting , sun film and mud flap.

Colour and model - blushing red and i10 magna 1.2 kappa.

Total amount I paid for this car is Rs 413500.

Guys I am very sorry if their is any typo mistake.

Regards,

Nik

350Z

Core Team
Yes, that’s the one negative issue with Polo is about wait list. Otherwise I assume you would have opted the car, No?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #29
Yes, that’s the one negative issue with Polo is about wait list. Otherwise I assume you would have opted the car, No?

Drive Safe,
350Z
Yes for sure!!!! because its a nice looking big hatchback.

Regards,

Nik

Thanks mukesh!!!!

Yes I have swift Vdi on my mother's name , but i didn't understand this NCB n all?????

My model is i10 magna 1.2 kappa

Regards,

Nik
Well then if you are intending to buy in your moms name once again then this would be beneficial.

No claim bonus(NCB) means that a party would have never claimed during his ownership,which means the premium amount reduces as year passes.

Or even if he has claimed there will be a certain percentage of NCB left on his/her name.

In order to avail this firstly your mom has to transfer the car to any of other member of your family.

And the new car has to be purchased in your moms name.

Then you can avail the discount of Max 40 % on your premium amount of car insurance.

It depends on company of how they provide.

The dealer won't tell you about all these as they will get comission based on your premium.

I had got 35% of NCB from our previous Zen.

And this discount on my premium insurance for Scorpio.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom