Confirmed: Fiat Setting Up Separate Sales & Service Network

^^ Agree. This is the reason Fiat gave India road map for next couple of years where in you can see quite number of launches in the pipe line which was discussed in the other thread. To name a few - Entry level hatch back, Uplifted Punto & Linea, Punto Abarth, Jeep series, 500 based MUV etc... Hope they stick to their timelines. But surely there is a sense of committment seen from them.

OT: After my recent first free service, I have got as many as 3 customer service calls to know about the quality of work - Bangalore Showroom, Pune customer care and then from Fiat Italy [thinking]

^^ Agree. This is the reason Fiat gave India road map for next couple of years where in you can see quite number of launches in the pipe line which was discussed in the other thread. To name a few - Entry level hatch back, Uplifted Punto & Linea, Punto Abarth, Jeep series, 500 based MUV etc... Hope they stick to their timelines. But surely there is a sense of committment seen from them.

OT: After my recent first free service, I have got as many as 3 customer service calls to know about the quality of work - Bangalore Showroom, Pune customer care and then from Fiat Italy [thinking]
Yeah, I read them on the other thread and hope they stick to their plan seriously and get succeeded.

Hmm, that is really impressive that they are concerned about the well being of their/your car[clap]

^^

[clap] That sounds great really great keep it up Fiat let them become more serious about India.
And want to see more models from them .

[clap] If Fiat is here with their own flagship then most of the companies would have run for their money, and even with less number of dealerships if they attain high quality service, backed up with customer feedback and on road maintainance, then VW and SKODA too would have a tough competion

They would have to go miles better than Ford that is what i expect as a prospective buyer

Last edited:
if they attain high quality service, backed up with customer feedback and on road maintainance, then VW and SKODA too would have a tough competion
Yes , fiat , these are the catch words for you.If you give proper on road assistance, number of dealership would not make much problem.Couple of new launches and you could live up to your original ad campaign ,' Italy se Ayee , India pe Chhayi'.

Foremost and the main reasons what i have heard thru sources, dealers across many cities is that Fiat posponing their full fledge dealership and servicing network is the response from market, selling numbers of their cars, which in a way yes any manufacturing company would look at before investing huge amount into property and networking, having said that also this is one of the main reasons why many buyers arent going for Fiat as to they arent established themselves, spare parts issues, no proper network of their distribution, all and everyone knows the attitude at Tata motors workshop and experiences, so fiat seems into the middle of nowhere as of now.Wish they really believe in themselves first and get into their own networking departments and see the sales figures changes.

Yes , fiat , these are the catch words for you.If you give proper on road assistance, number of dealership would not make much problem.Couple of new launches and you could live up to your original ad campaign ,' Italy se Ayee , India pe Chhayi'.
[lol] You are correct, i understand its too much to ask for and it takes years for it to be set up and running, but you are plans works out well currently atleast for most of the premium brands (works that way Audi, BMW)

Looking at the current scenario i hate imports from Italy which spoils india [frustration]

Foremost and the main reasons what i have heard thru sources, dealers across many cities is that Fiat posponing their full fledge dealership and servicing network is the response from market, selling numbers of their cars, which in a way yes any manufacturing company would look at before investing huge amount into property and networking, having said that also this is one of the main reasons why many buyers arent going for Fiat as to they arent established themselves, spare parts issues, no proper network of their distribution, all and everyone knows the attitude at Tata motors workshop and experiences, so fiat seems into the middle of nowhere as of now.Wish they really believe in themselves first and get into their own networking departments and see the sales figures changes.
It will take another 10 years.
To be accurate Fiat problems are not India specific but whole world swear at them.

Some Pictures of Fiat's new showroom : Khasyap Motors, Noida.
Source : team-fiat website (with their permission)

Attachments

Last edited:
^^^^^ wow superb showroom man .go fiat go just launch some models now and people will get interested soon.

Fiat, today inaugurated an exclusive dealership, RDC Motors in Chennai as a part of their ongoing network expansion strategy.
Fiat will terminate its ties with Tata Motors by end of March as far as dealerships are concerned and will rely on its exclusive chain of showrooms.
However, Tata dealerships in certain smaller cities will continue to offer service back up until the Fiat network is up and running.
During the inauguration of the Chennai showroom, Mr. Enrico Atanasio, Managing Director of Fiat India (inset) stated that Chennai is a priority since Fiat brand has been performing well in the region. RDC Motors have been in the business of selling automobiles for the past 26 years.
The Italian automaker who is struggling to get a grip of the Indian auto industry, currently has a meager market share of 0.5% and is planning to double it by the end of 2013. Fiat is planning to achieve this by establishing at least 65 dealerships across the country by March 2013, in fact Mr. Atanasio stated the he has already signed as many as 67 letters of intent for new dealerships throughout India.
Fiat already has inaugurated 16 exclusive dealerships so far and Cochin and Thrissur will get a showroom each in the first week of February. With the new exclusive chain of dealerships in place, Fiat is assuring a better after sales experience for both new and existing customers.
The company will commence its financing operations under the Fiat Financial Services banner in April in collaboration with a local financing firm.
The exclusive chain of Fiat outlets are indispensable if at all the car maker’s ambitious plans for India has to be realized.

Read more: Report - Fiat inaugurates exclusive dealership at Chennai

350Z

Core Team
Fiat has inaugurated their exclusive showroom in Nagpur as well, after setting up individual sales units in cities like Noida, Chennai, Patiala, Ambala, Thane etc.

Fiat-Dealer-Nagpur-1.jpg

Fiat-Dealer-Nagpur-2.jpg

Fiat-Dealer-Nagpur-3.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom