Confirmed: Fiat Setting Up Separate Sales & Service Network

@jayadev: +1000
What majority of people here in India wants is FE. :-)
When I say others that PUNTO is heavy very safe in case of accidents, the reply I get is "You dont drive carefully, that's why you are worried about safety and accidents". After this there is no point in banging head on the wall. These bunch people always froget that accidents not only happen because we drive bad, it also happens because other person's mistake.

I am positively looking forward for FIAT's own service centres as well. And yes the number's of PUNTOs and LINEAs on raod have increased.

OT :When I bought PUNTO many relatives asked me similar question "Why PUNTO (with wierd expressions) and why not I20 or SWIFT". My answer was I like PUNTO that's why. Everyone silent then. :-)

After the opening of the Fiat caffe in Hyderabad , now Fiat India is set to open their second one in Pune (Koregaon Park) on 18th May.

When I bought PUNTO many relatives asked me similar question "Why PUNTO (with wierd expressions) and why not I20 or SWIFT". My answer was I like PUNTO that's why. Everyone silent then. :-)
Yes ,me too have faced similar situations and one my answer in brief

Fiat has legendary History and they are one of the few car manufacturer who does know A-z of making a car ,not only good car but best ones. fiat sports section abarth is one of the examples so when I am purchasing one of the small car from Fiat I feel myself too getting associated with that legendary heritage , it is not something imaginary but when I drive I feel it in real , look at the engine, feel the ride quality,feel the steering response ,feel the built quality which means I've invested my heard earned money on something worth which gives me great satisfaction.

Guys I don't know if anyone has posted the Exclusive showroom pics of FIAT in Hyd, but I got some teasers for you guys, only outside pics for now will try to visit the showroom later today

7225160532_de68af14fb_c.jpg

7225159848_4d39d8908c_c.jpg

7225158520_5074fc7d5d_c.jpg

7225161166_23d63e2b03_c.jpg

7225159202_2fcd55893b_c.jpg

Sorry for the slanting pics took them with one hand, in the first pic you can see my bike as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks a lot buddy. I dont understand why FIAT is ignoring Mumbai? We dont even have a FIAT Caffe yet.
I have rarely,very very rarely seen a punto or linea in mumbai. all I see is honda,swift,dzire,logan indigo's and autorickshaws.

Similarly in Bangalore I see only swift i20'sand autorickshaws.

I have rarely,very very rarely seen a punto or linea in mumbai. all I see is honda,swift,dzire,logan indigo's and autorickshaws.

Similarly in Bangalore I see only swift i20'sand autorickshaws.
Chandigarh is a very good market for Fiat.
Here on every road you can find at least one Punto or Linea.
Even I find many near my home. That is why I am hoping to see a Fiat Cafe here soon. [:)]

Even I find many near my home. That is why I am hoping to see a Fiat Cafe here soon. [:)]
Let's hope Fiat India is following this thread

Worst of Fiat ASS horror stories I have heard is from Punjab and Chandigarh .

Still it is amusing to see there are lot of them over there.
I generally read reviews through "mouthshut" or such internet sources

I hope Fiat has their strategy in place this time, otherwise the dealer's who have invested big money will suffer as they don't have anything to fall back on.

I hope Fiat has their strategy in place this time, otherwise the dealer's who have invested big money will suffer as they don't have anything to fall back on.
I am not convinced about that yet.

Else they wouldn't hesitate to try Punto with t-jet engine as sports avatar in India.
They are making fun of Indian masses with increased priced and some cosmetic changes In Punto90hp.

On the other hand they are selling Linea t-jet for 8.5 lakhs OTR and nobody is interested in it.

It is hard to digest that fiat as a manufacturer has failed to understand the difference of likeness for a sedan and Hatchback in India,there math is so conventional and outdated.

Shame on Fiat.

This is one of the incident that happened at my work place, which forgot to share with you all.

A guy sitting next to me is also bit of automotive enthusiasts, He doesn't owns a car or know driving but still follows all the news and new cars. The day the news came of split between joint venture of TATA and FIAT, he came to me and said

"FIAT and TATA have broken their JV, So now one can consider buying FIAT Cars."

So I hope there are many people in India thinking the same and most of all FIAT is up on their toes to make best out of this opportunity and provide good service to existing and upcoming FIATians.

:cool:
Worst of Fiat ASS horror stories I have heard is from Punjab and Chandigarh .

Still it is amusing to see there are lot of them over there.
I generally read reviews through "mouthshut" or such internet sources
:offtopic: I guess you see lots of Fiats in these areas as people here love to go for bling. During my stay in Chandigarh for instance, I had to look really hard to find one car that was not fitted with alloy wheels. And one thig one cannot doubt is that the Linea and the Punto do carry some bling. :cool:

Top Bottom