Confirmed: Fiat Setting Up Separate Sales & Service Network

Gurala, we look past and predict future . That is the only way for human being.
for a change of opinion there should be some hint and there was none.
in mean while rest of the brands launched commendable upgrades to thier models even our very own Tata did provide 3 facelifts to thier models.even ford could manage it.
As Sam said above, show us the reason to change our opinions.
Punto evo,Palio, mjd 1.6,mjd 2litre,punto tjet , twin air and what not what are they holding it for?
Why do they try to show us Indian that we are not worth?
An eye for an eye ,a tooth for a tooth is the answer from us.

One thing is really surprises me now days about Fiat !! which looks its fate

When Fiat was not with TATA in their earlier days, people were not happy with them

When it tied up with TATA, then after some time again people were terribly disappointed with TATA-Fiat

Again now when Fiat came forward and setting up their own outlets and service centers, still people are not happy saying what is a big deal

Some thing is really not going well for Fiat in India[:)]
Gurralla don't underestimate fiat hahahahahaha [lol][lol]

Gurralla don't underestimate fiat hahahahahaha
Never Raja !![:)], it looks to me that Fiat started some silent killing these days with their revised strategy[;)]

But something is true that after they have opened their own outlet & service setup in Hyderabad, I am able to see more and more Puntos on the road these days, but not Lineas

Never Raja !!, it looks to me that Fiat started some silent killing these days with their revised strategy

But something is true that after they have opened their own outlet & service setup in Hyderabad, I am able to see more and more Puntos on the road these days, but not Lineas
And one fine day roads would be floaded with FIATs and chryslers everywhere. [lol] I am trying to be too optimistic, but lets hope for the best. [clap]

Personally, I want FIAT to do well for couple of reasons:
> First car I ever sat was my uncle's Fiat. First time I changed a gear in the car was Fiat!
> The day Punto and Linea were launched in India, I fell in love with these beauties. Mind you had zero knowledge about cars at that time. No other car in India made me feel so! For what ever reason! Always dreamt of owning these beauties. Finally, thanks to almighty, well wishers and forums like TAI which made my dreams come true!

Even today. Can never stop falling in love when I see FIAT beauties on road! Agree, there have been mistakes by FIAT in the past but they gave us class leading beauties which can win any fashion context even today with its looks! Come on FIAT, buckle up!

Note: purely personal opinion!

No i would not call it wise from Fiat. If they part ways now , Fiat will have to invest huge amounts in setting up service stations and dealerships.

Seperation will lead to increse in cost on infrastructure(better than tata) leading to rise in cost of ASS which will hamper sales

I have read an interview given by Ratan Tata to PTI, published in Bussiness Standard in june 11,.Ratan said that he is examining the jv with fiat critically, Fiat needs to come with new designs and models as it was decided at the time of jv agreement if it wants to survive, otherwise tata will reconsider the jv. The fiat officials are not appearing serious about it.

Looks like something is happening at Fiat headquarters. Had a pleasant feeling while I read this.

Fiat lines up SUVs, new models for bigger India play

Fiat lines up SUVs, new models for bigger India play - Money - DNA
Good to know that fiat is taking the concerns raised by Ratan Tata seriously.

Separate ASS and showroom s will lead to rise in overall cost , hence decline in sales figure.This had been already anticipated on TAI by many of us. So no surprise here.
Fiat has to upgrade the ASS at maruti, honda toyota levels I am sure moderately wealthy people won't hesitate to buy fiat and spend few more thousand rupees on ASS as compared to what they were spending during tata - fiat dealership jv. And initially dwindled sales figures will show a healthy rise.

You cannot compare manza and fiat,say linea.
. .
By now, It is clear that Ratan TATA wanted linea to be compared with hondas, toyotas, hyundais and not with its sister manza.

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Fiat has inaugurated its first individual dealership in Noida. Known as Kashyap Fiat, it is situated in C-18, Industrial Area, Noida Phase-II.

Drive Safe,
350Z

I doubt it. FIAT has probably invested hell lot of money in collaboration with TATA and matters will be more worse if they part away.

Expect FIAT to be history in India if this happens.

I doubt it. FIAT has probably invested hell lot of money in collaboration with TATA and matters will be more worse if they part away.

Expect FIAT to be history in India if this happens.
If they part away??? This have already happened my friend. Now it is just wait and watch game for us to see whether they succeed or pack their bags and back to Italy.

I hope the first one is true.

An update from Fiat Bangalore:

> Aadya motors exclusive Fiat showroom is almost ready to get started near Mekhri circle (Airport road). A twist in tale - Same showroom will have Ducati sales in the first floor [;)]

> KHT motors FIAT showroom is coming up on outer ring road, Domlur. Interior work going on I believe. Icing on the cake - This might be along with FIAT cafe as well [clap]

> Prerana motors is coming up with VICTO FIAT showroom near Electronic city

An update from Fiat Bangalore:

> Aadya motors exclusive Fiat showroom is almost ready to get started near Mekhri circle (Airport road). A twist in tale - Same showroom will have Ducati sales in the first floor [;)]

> KHT motors FIAT showroom is coming up on outer ring road, Domlur. Interior work going on I believe. Icing on the cake - This might be along with FIAT cafe as well [clap]

> Prerana motors is coming up with VICTO FIAT showroom near Electronic city
Hmm, that's some really interesting news about Fiat, at least now they realised that going on their own with good service setup will work than tieup with somebody always !! I appreciate their efforts for this, but the model count is very less for them just always banking with Punto and linea [surprise]

Top Bottom