Comfortable Hatchback within 4 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from showroom. Booked a Vista QJD. Dad's contacts helped. Will be delivered on 10th. Also the delivery of the Aria will be on the same day. Will post details later.
Congrats on the new cars buddy! Good that you are getting them deilvered in 2 days' time.

Do follow this link for PDI of both the cars: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f.../489-new-car-pre-delivery-inspection-pdi.html
Do not forget post the pics of the cars once they are delivered.

Thread Starter #20
Thanks again for the compliments and advice. Yes i have got that PDI checklist printed. I also have some part written in my diary. And i am going to post both the detailed reviews and pics once delivery done.

Thread Starter #21
Sorry to keep you all waiting. The showroom guys have called up and asked to take delivery today if possible. Since Dad is free today, we are going now to take delivery of both the cars.

350Z

Core Team
Congratulations! I have really never seen a quick decision on buying a car such as this. Looking forward to read the reviews of your cars.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #26
ilango[speed thirst];70365 said:
Congrats for the 2 cars .

tricky question ,

what car did you feel to drive at first.[evil]
Thanks ilango and 350Z. I was actually very busy so didnt check my phone. I wanted to drive the Aria obviously. But my dad will never let me do so till i cross 18. I also dont wanna do because i am not comfortable with that. My birthdate is 1st January, 1994 so no chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom