Clutch Pedal Making Sound if Pressed / Depressed

Thread Starter #1
Iam owning a 1 year old Indica Vista Aura ABS QJD model. Recently i am noticing that the clutch spring is making some squeaking issues whenever the pedal is pressed and de-pressed. Now the query is whether the sound issue can be solved by simply adding some lubricant or there is some issues with the pedal. I have not taken the car to the ASS for the diagnosis.

Please provide some solutions

hi buddy what type of noise is coming?? screeching, squeaky or clicking?? well i will say show it to some workshop..there can be many reasons IMO maybe like improper alignment etc.

Hi,

This is my first post and am more than delighted to be a member here.

I had almost the same problem with my car last week. I could hear a slight metallic (springy) sound when I depressed or released the clutch pedal. I thought it was some spring issue and took it to MASS where the guy opened up the hood and asked me to press the clutch, he oiled a (reverse V kind of ) junction and the sound was gone.

Hope this might help you....

Cheers,
Altoid

Clutch pedal sound may be due to various reason.

can be confirmed only through real inspection on cars and not in forums.

may be from pedal ,
may be from gear box link.
or can be from ________

Innspect with ass.

Our manza had the sound after the 2nd service , i.e is when taking the delivary.

they adjusted the levers near the gear box. that is all.

Yes, what ilango said is right and better get it inspected fast ,as delay might cause more damage and will need more investment.

Thread Starter #7
According to my observation, the sound is squeaking type noise emanating from the clutch spring connection. The sound increases when the car is left in the open sun light, it probably looks like a lubricating issue with the pivot joints. But i am not sure about it. Neverthless I have planned to pay a visit to my nearest ASS located near my home for a possible diagnosis and with back up information posted by the members. Will keep you posted on the developments.

According to my observation, the sound is squeaking type noise emanating from the clutch spring connection. The sound increases when the car is left in the open sun light, it probably looks like a lubricating issue with the pivot joints. But i am not sure about it. Neverthless I have planned to pay a visit to my nearest ASS located near my home for a possible diagnosis and with back up information posted by the members. Will keep you posted on the developments.
Clutch squeaking noise was there in my car too, that was fixed after adjusting the clutch free play, by replacing the rubber stopper.

Top Bottom