Clash Of Titans: Toyota Fortuner V/S Mitsubishi Pajero Sport

Which is a better SUV

• Total voters
Guys,Please add the Captiva here too.What's wrong with that SUV ? Nothing,They are Under-rated ! But if not,I would go for the Fortuner just for Toyota Bulletproof reliability,'nuff said ! Thank you

Guys,Please add the Captiva here too.What's wrong with that SUV ? Nothing,They are Under-rated ! But if not,I would go for the Fortuner just for Toyota Bulletproof reliability,'nuff said ! Thank you
Buddy there is a difference between the off roaders and soft roaders.
Captiva is a soft roader and the other two are off roaders - simple.

But,Sir,Please also look at the Pricing of the Captiva ! It os also priced at the same category.I am sorry I can't agree with what you said.Captiva is a very good offroader.I can't see Off-roaders present in the Title !! [frustration] Always happens for Chevrolet India.Their Products are often neglected and are always Under-rated.Thank you

But,Sir,Please also look at the Pricing of the Captiva ! It os also priced at the same category.I am sorry I can't agree with what you said.Captiva is a very good offroader.I can't see Off-roaders present in the Title !! [frustration] Always happens for Chevrolet India.Their Products are often neglected and are always Under-rated.Thank you
See buddy, Captiva is an entirely different vehicle.
You can compare it to the likes of Santa-Fe which are soft roaders but comparing it with the ones like Fortuner or Pajero won't do justice.
These are entirely different segments, we can compare apples to apples but not to oranges afterall!!
In the title there isn't written vehicle categories but does that mean that we will pick up a Superb and start comparing its comfort with Fortuner and Pajero?

Top Bottom