Clash Of Titans: Toyota Fortuner V/S Mitsubishi Pajero Sport

Which is a better SUV

• Total voters
Re: Clash of the Titans: Toyota Fortuner V/S Pajero Sport

Guys after seeing the new pajero and after driving my freinds fortuner iam changing my view I vote now for fortuner it is the most easiest driving suv I found so far and the new look is better IMHO then the new pajero .

Guys after seeing the new pajero and after driving my freinds fortuner iam changing my view I vote now for fortuner it is the most easiest driving suv I found so far and the new look is better IMHO then the new pajero .
Did you drive new Pajero ? [confused]

+1. And anticipating this from raj in anycase. [;)]
When I spoke with some drivers of Volvo bus, some replied, that they still prefer Tata or AL. Asked why ? They say, Volvo is too smooth for their comfort. [lol]
Same is case with these "truckers", they hate comfort, ride quality.....all they think about is a stone or ditch on road. ;)
Yea dude... We are old school. We love the ruggedness and toughness in our SUVs.

We dont crave for finesse and smoothness... we leave that for the LADIES.

Okay guys, how many of you know the fact that the butch SUV(PAJERO SPORT) has become cheaper by as much as Rs 1.87 Lac. That means you can buy the Pajero Sport at a Delhi ex-showroom price of Rs 22.56 Lac which was Rs 24.43 Lac earlier.

I have voted for Pajero, because I like Pajero from long time and somehow I feel the Fortuner looks very bulky and for its pricing too !!

one of my friend was buying a new SUV. He TD'ed the Fortuner and Pajero Sport and the Fortuner is easy as Raja said. No doubt about that. But the Pajero was more satisfying. It had more diesel clatter but irrespective of that, I loved the Pajero more. Though my friend ended up buying the Chevy Trailblazer (my new favorite SUV) still I quite like the Pajero.

Thread Starter #45
Despite all the hype,the legendary brand and all the rally experience Pajero Sport has failed badly to shake the mighty Toyota off its pedestal.[frustration]

Its sales figure has been completely dismal,infact compared with PS its actually the Mahindra Rexton that has impressed me and others.People are even saying to the extent that if this SUV was from any famous stable it might have even routed the mighty T-Fort.

Is Rexton and not PS the worthy rival for the T-Fort?Should Rexton be included in the poll? What do you think guys?

Top Bottom