Chris Pfeiffer Street Tour - March 2011!!

I actually should glimpse him perform! Have to take my child too. She is just discovering to talk, But she loves automobiles and Motorsport already.​

I did manage to visit the Chris Pfeiffer event in Mumbai this year too. As usual, being a Sunday, it was packed to the core with people (and buffoons who had no idea who Chris Pfeiffer even was). The event this year was disappointing as compared to last year's event, with Chris appearing at around 4pm and then disappearing for more than an hour, making us wait in the scorching afternoon heat. He returned at around 5-5.15p.m, and started with his antics right away. He pulled off some amazing stunts with the BMWS1000RR, including some ferocious burn-outs that left us begging for more. And then there was his own bike, the BMW F800R, which is just mesmerizing to listen to, and even more delightful is to see Pfeiffer play around with it like a toy! At the end of the day, I managed to catch up with him and have a few words, and also got an autograph. So it was a good day. However, I was still left with the feeling that this year's event was more of a promotional event for BMW Motorrad's entry into India rather than a Chris Pfeiffer stunting event, with bikes like the BMW R1200 GS and the K1600 GTL making an appearance as well. Attaching some pictures, pardon me for the quality as it's not easy to get pics with people hounding all over you. Will post some additional pictures and a few videos later [:)]

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
At last, better late than never. Thanks for sharing the awesome photographs, Amaan. A video of the performance will do the justice and make this thread complete. Looking forward to it soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #20
great pics buddy and lucky you to have siggy of chris..what did you talk to him?? and yea post videos also soon!! [clap]

Top Bottom