Chevy Launches Cruze Automatic

But the Chevy also does not have a good image here. I mean their service is better than Skoda but still there are not many takers for Chevy also.

But this being said i have spotted lots of Cruze in Chennai. Seems that they have got the trust of the people with Cruze. But the pricing i feel is a little high for AT.

350Z

Core Team
But the Chevy also does not have a good image here. I mean their service is better than Skoda but still there are not many takers for Chevy also.
Worse than Skoda's? :smile:
Most chevrolet's sells like hot-cakes and that is because GM has caught the nerves of what Indian buyers want.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Apart from one forum, i don't Skoda's A.S.S to be so bad. Considering their higher end cars, i think they have many satisfied customer.
That is cent percent correct, but what the mind-set of people has become is this. However, in comparison to Chevrolets, A buyer won't like to take a risk and want peace of mind when spending a that much of amount and as I said, Apart from this, Over-all the Skoda Laura DSG wins hands down.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Comparing AT of Cruze & Laura is not possible now!

But the as far as AT is concerened, Skoda is one of the best & has smooth shift!

Thread Starter #21
Apart from one forum, i don't Skoda's A.S.S to be so bad. Considering their higher end cars, i think they have many satisfied customer.
there story is similar like of fiat!

Comparing AT of Cruze & Laura is not possible now!

But the as far as AT is concerened, Skoda is one of the best & has smooth shift!
why comparing it not possible? doesn't both cars come in same segments and have Auto boxes?

Cruze is still cheaper!The DSG on the laura is a good one.Cruze gets a 6 speed Triptronic.

The prices(ex-showroom Delhi)

CRUZE

LTZ A/T-1345000

LAURA

1.9 Ambiente A/T-14,17,048
1.9 Elegance A/T- 15,56,121
2.0 L&K A/T- 17,68,528

P.S-Cruze prices have gone up by 20,000 bucks for the LTZ Variant!
it is now 1264000(ex-delhi)

there story is similar like of fiat!

why comparing it not possible? doesn't both cars come in same segments and have Auto boxes?
Okay, you meant the other way!

I said, the gear box quality can't be compared until it launches [;)]

Thread Starter #24
Chevy Launches Cruze Automatic!

General Motors India today launched the Chevrolet Cruze AT in Bangalore. The 6 Speed Automatic Transmission will be offered on the LTZ variant which also comes with a host of features like PEPS, Push Button Start, Cruise Control, Smart Screen and Electric Sunroof to name a few. The Automatic variant will also be available in a special 3 coat paint called White Diamond in addition to the six colors already on offer. The Cruze AT is priced at Rs 13.45 lakh (ex showroom, Delhi).

The Chevrolet Cruze AT also has a triptronic mode which enables a sportier drive for the customer. Other highlights of this six-speed automatic transmission include Clutch-to-clutch shift operation for added precision and smoother shifts between gears. Also, it has a wide spread ratio with the first gear designed for a very high ratio to provide brisk acceleration from the top while the sixth gear has an overdrive ratio to keep the engine revolutions as low as possible for highway cruising and improved fuel economy. One of the key benefits of this model is that it uses premium fluids in the transmission that does not need replacement during normal use.

Attachments

Oh wow the pricing is really competitive i feel!! So what about this diamond white color , how does it look and i guess it must be costlier than other colors??

And also what about the premium fluids thing?? Is this the first in this segment??

350Z

Core Team
A Great Pricing pricing for Cruze Automatic by Chevrolet, It makes a brilliant package overall and I just visited the Chevy Cruze website, All I would say is that I’m simply impressed. Also, General Motors has very well understood the Indian Market, Way to go GM!

PS: When visiting the the website, Make sure your speakers are on. :smile:

@cooldhaya, Diamond white is the one in the picture above.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #28
I think its name was olympic white and new one is called diamond white. there might not be a apparent change except in slight shade of both.

Top Bottom