Chevrolet Tavera Re-launched as Neo 3

Re: New Chevrolet Tavera Neo 3

why is chevy putting its money in something which looks like taxi from everywhere.
May be they are happy to serve Taxi market, after all it sell well what else the company want.

350Z

Core Team
Re: Chevy Tavera to Get Sonalika Engine?

Couldn’t they add some changes on rear as well? We have seen it since over years and now it looks slightly boring.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Except front, nothing has changed. Hope the new engine show some real power.
currently Best suited to Taxi polulation.
Chevy should look at 4x4 options on this, which will then make a difference on other part of market.

The highest variant sports a dual tone body paint, gold bumpers and side trim. The fog lights and grille are finished in chrome. Interiors similarly are finished in dual tone color.

Perforated leather seats and captain seat arrangements are offered on this variant.

GM has not discontinued the 2.5-liter engine and runs it alongside the new BS4-compliant 2.0-liter engine sourced from ICML. GM is expected to launch the new Tavera in the next 4-8 weeks which is when pricing and exact technical specifications will be revealed.

IAB

Guys

I heard the top-end variant will get a dual-tone body colour combination and contrasting gold bumpers and side trim. The interior has been given a premium look in order to give the car a more luxurious feel.

Looks good to me, and i dont think it will be only constricted to the Taxi market only.

Guys

I heard the top-end variant will get a dual-tone body colour combination and contrasting gold bumpers and side trim. The interior has been given a premium look in order to give the car a more luxurious feel.

Looks good to me, and i dont think it will be only constricted to the Taxi market only.
Even top variant with these features Travera will always on top list of cabs.There is no upmarket feel about the car.

Last edited:
hey guys chevrolet has launched tavera neo 3 now @ rs. 6.80 lakhs for the base BS3 variant and goes all the way upto Rs. 10.30 lakhs for the top end BS4 variant. biggest change is 2 liter tdci engine!

Top Bottom