Chevrolet Spark Modification & Accessories

Decided to add some chrome to the Dashboard and front bumper of my sparky. So bought a few meters of self adhesive chrome strips and spent quite sometime last Sunday with my Sparky decorating her[:D] . Posting some pics.
Hey Lucas hi

I seen ur sparky looks beautiful i have Some query about below Things

1.Can U Provide the Ur Car Stereo Information i want that Type of Stereo for my Beat
2. Chrome Thing on Cap holder .i also want this..

Reply soon

Cheers ! have Safe Drive

Hey Lucas hi

I seen ur sparky looks beautiful i have Some query about below Things

1.Can U Provide the Ur Car Stereo Information i want that Type of Stereo for my Beat
2. Chrome Thing on Cap holder .i also want this..

Reply soon

Cheers ! have Safe Drive
Hi Indian_Mustang
thanks for your complements :-)

1. The stereo is factory fitted. it is from Nippon. Attaching the pic of the manual for your reference. I had to buy the remote separately. it did cost Rs.300.
2. I think you are asking about the gear lock pin. (pic attached). i got it fitted outside. it is from Xenos. With fitting it did cost around 1400 with 3 years warranty.

Attachments

Last edited:
Another small weekend DIY. For a long time I have been thinking about a glovebox light. Even my fathers’ Premier Padmini DeluxeBE model had glovebox light back in 1986 but that was a crude one so why not my sparky?? For this I had to remove the glovebox completely from the dashboard. All I needed to complete the task was Self-adhesive waterproof LED strip, a door switch, wires and a 2 PIN male female connector. Posting the pics of LED strip I used and the glove box after installation. [:D]

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Indian_Mustang
thanks for your complements :-)

1. The stereo is factory fitted. it is from Nippon. Attaching the pic of the manual for your reference. I had to buy the remote separately. it did cost Rs.300.
2. I think you are asking about the gear lock pin. (pic attached). i got it fitted outside. it is from Xenos. With fitting it did cost around 1400 with 3 years warranty.
Thanks Buddy.Now i rush to the Showroom and check if i can get this type of Stereo but Unfortunately the Showroom person reply like hell "nhi sir yeto company mai se hai aata. hum nhi bechte. i like [gun] i know that its factory fitted but if i can get some source but showroom person strictly NO .so the point is that im OEM things liand i am fan of OEM things So.once again t how can get this? i check many sites but stil not sucees in tis can u please provide information about that. if possible.[confused]

Last edited:
Thanks Buddy.Now i rush to the Showroom and check if i can get this type of Stereo but Unfortunately the Showroom person reply like hell "nhi sir yeto company mai se hai aata. hum nhi bechte. i like [gun] i know that its factory fitted but if i can get some source but showroom person strictly NO .so the point is that im OEM things liand i am fan of OEM things So.once again t how can get this? i check many sites but stil not sucees in tis can u please provide information about that. if possible.[confused]
I am posting snap of a page from the stereo manual for your reference. the names of authorized service centres with phone no.s are given there. I think you are from Gujarat. so posting that specific page. hope this will help.

Attachments

Superb Thread Whhooo hoooo like 'A whole thread Me enjoying here with some beautiful Sparkys here.I have 4 Ideas with me..Hope I don't sound Stupid !!
DIYs
1)Paint the Door Handles,Side Mirrors to Body Color
2)Aluminium Mesh in the Bumper side Grill
3)LED Indicators in The Side Mirrors
4) Dead Pedal

Thank you

Hi Lucas, the glove box lamp is neatly done.[clap] I too have done it for my Enjoy, but looks crude. Can you provide me more details about the switch and also please post some more pic's of the switch.

Hi Lucas, the glove box lamp is neatly done.[clap] I too have done it for my Enjoy, but looks crude. Can you provide me more details about the switch and also please post some more pic's of the switch.
Thanks Varun. I am posting a similar looking switch for your reference. I've just removed the rubber cap that came with it. I think it is Maruti 800 door switch. The vendor told me so.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello All [:)]
I am owning a 2007 Spark LT which has done about 35k KM on its stock Apollo Tyres.
Last time when I gave it for servicing the A.S.S suggested to get the tyres replaced. Can feel the vibration while driving even after wheel alignment and balancing. One rear and front tyre are having repeated puncture issues. So I've decided to replace them.
Could you please suggest if I need to go for a tyre upgrade or stick to the stock 155/70/13 ?
I am looking to get good braking, Ride comfort ,wet Grip, less noise and perhaps better FE.
I have narrowed down my options to Michelin XM1+
Do let me know if it is the right choice and if there are any better options available..
also would like to know from where to buy them in Hyderabad for a good price.

Thanks.

Hello All [:)]
I am owning a 2007 Spark LT which has done about 35k KM on its stock Apollo Tyres.
Last time when I gave it for servicing the A.S.S suggested to get the tyres replaced. Can feel the vibration while driving even after wheel alignment and balancing. One rear and front tyre are having repeated puncture issues. So I've decided to replace them.
Could you please suggest if I need to go for a tyre upgrade or stick to the stock 155/70/13 ?
I am looking to get good braking, Ride comfort ,wet Grip, less noise and perhaps better FE.
I have narrowed down my options to Michelin XM1+
Do let me know if it is the right choice and if there are any better options available..
also would like to know from where to buy them in Hyderabad for a good price.

Thanks.
XM1+ is quite soft a tyre. My fried had it in his I10. I remember he told me once that the tyre was really silent but too soft and the side walls got damaged easily.
But energy XM2 is quite a balanced product. I'd recommend you to stick to the stock tyre size. Michelin XM2 is softer than stock Acelere. Softer tyres won't last long if you have alignment problems. So get your car checked at a different Service station before proceeding.

BTW, I'd also like to say that Stock Acelers are much harder and noisy tyres but lasts long even in really bad roads. Choice is yours.

Thanks for the response Lucas..I am going to get the silencer changed this week as it got rusted very badly..will ask the service centre guys and see what they have to say regarding the tyre choices they have to offer.

Hello All, Can someone please let me know from where I can get GM authorized spares for my spark in Hyderabad...?
Is there any shop which deals with the spares for reasonable rates apart from the service centers which charge a premium amount for them. I am looking to replace the air filter, oil filter and fit a new cabin filter(which is missing).
Any suggestions/pointers would be helpful!!

Thanks.

Top Bottom