Chevrolet Spark Facelift Launched at Rs. 3.16 Lacs

Thread Starter #61
Refreshed Spark has been launched

Prices of Chevrolet Spark facelift (ex-showroom Delhi)
Base – Rs. 3.16 lakhs
LS – Rs. 3.41 lakhs
LT – Rs. 3.70 lakhs
LS (LPG) – Rs. 3.71 lakhs
LT (LPG) – Rs. 3.99 lakhs

Refreshed Spark has been launched

Prices of Chevrolet Spark facelift (ex-showroom Delhi)
Base – Rs. 3.16 lakhs
LS – Rs. 3.41 lakhs
LT – Rs. 3.70 lakhs
LS (LPG) – Rs. 3.71 lakhs
LT (LPG) – Rs. 3.99 lakhs
Is this value with or without discounts. BTW is there any discounts like for the type2 sparks. I got my LS LPG for 3.9l on road chennai after discounts. Let me check the bill and provide exact details later in the night.

Thread Starter #63
This is the Ex- showroom price without any discounts, since it's a new launch can't expect much discounts on this, but what you payed seems like a very good value, how much discounts did you get while buying the car?

This is the Ex- showroom price without any discounts, since it's a new launch can't expect much discounts on this, but what you payed seems like a very good value, how much discounts did you get while buying the car?
I do not remember the exact amount. But approximately as follows

• 50k Regular discount
  • 15k for 2010 model in 2011
  • 5k because of calculation mistake at dealer place.

I paid 10k as booking, 90k as down payment [includes insurance and registration] 2.9L went for loan with Mahindra and Mahindra for four years. Paying around 8k as EMI.

But I got only mud flops, wheel caps and floor mats are freebies. If the last 5k was not there I might have got some other freebies also. I came to know this lately that the calculation mistake they have adjusted over freebies.

You considered it as discount.

[lol]
What else to do. I asked them the amount to be paid as Down payment. He told me an amount. I went there with that amount. At final calculation they said they have reduced 5k [for non metalic paint] twice. I said that is the amount [Actually I was in bad situation at that time] and stood with that amount. And then they agreed.

So I have considered that as additional Discount.[;)]

Some more pic's of the all new Spark, it will be launched later in the day
Visran,

In pics, it looks different and good to me which is better than Ritz & Figo facelift.[:)] Since my neighbour is a Chevy workshop, I will check if a new Spark comes there then I will click some pics of it.

Chevy made sure the dash is not Beige this time. I want to change it from beige to some other color. Dont know how and when how[frustration]
Sethu,

Please check with Chevy people, they definitely have some solution to change that part from your car or something else. Because these days lot of cars coming out with two optional dash area with different colors. Or ask them that the new Spark dash can fit into yours

Top Bottom