Chevrolet Sail U-VA Hatchback and Sedan Now Launched

very good details by Raja .. thanks for this information and off course nice pictures.

I think GM has learnt their mistake from Sail U-AV in pricing this sedan. very good price compared to Dzire which is sub 4 meter qualify for duty cut.

GM targeting to sell 48,000 units of Sail this year

General Motors India is targetting to sell 48,000 units of the Chevrolet Sail per annum in the country and would be concentrating on the domestic market, a top official today said.

GM targetting to sell 48,000 units of Sail this year - The Economic Times

That's being very optimistic, but with that killer price tag along with the excellent service schemes they may as well could achieve that target.

GM targeting to sell 48,000 units of Sail this year

General Motors India is targetting to sell 48,000 units of the Chevrolet Sail per annum in the country and would be concentrating on the domestic market, a top official today said.

GM targetting to sell 48,000 units of Sail this year - The Economic Times

That's being very optimistic, but with that killer price tag along with the excellent service schemes they may as well could achieve that target.
Visran, that looks pretty much possible for this beautiful car buddy, Yesterday I have visited a Chevy dealer near to me and was not successful getting TD of the vehicle as there is a long queue ahead me[cry]

Visran, that looks pretty much possible for this beautiful car buddy, Yesterday I have visited a Chevy dealer near to me and was not successful getting TD of the vehicle as there is a long queue ahead me[cry]
With a great price tag it has the potential to poach some of the Dzire and manza's customer base.

saw a base model of sail uva looks damn neat much much better then figo , micra imho
@Raja: The real world cost difference between comparable variants of the Figo and Sail UVA is >Rs.50,000/-.

UVA might look neat, but cost wise Figo is a no brainer.

@Raja: The real world cost difference between comparable variants of the Figo and Sail UVA is >Rs.50,000/-.

Some how from the beginning I felt that Figo is being sold just because of pricing and nothing more to it. Yes Fusion was good car from Ford[:)]

Sail U VA is really picking up in Hyderabad as I see lot of them coming for service everyday to the Chevy workshop opposite to my office here.

I don't know about the pricing buddy , I just commented on the looks part as many keep on saying it looks dated but in my subjective opinion I found it very nice .

I don't know about the pricing buddy , I just commented on the looks part as many keep on saying it looks dated but in my subjective opinion I found it very nice .
+100 Raja,

That is how a rear to be designed properly, TATA are you looking at this, please change the rear of Vista[frustration]

couldnt find the thread for this MPV one so posting it here,mods please move it if there is any,
Saw it yesterday on Ashram road,chevy MPV in white, with number plates covered,else nothing else,first could not get which car is it but on closer look and that covered chevy badge could make its MPV from chevrolet.Looks pretty good,though i was on opposite late,few mins on traffic hault but whatever could be made looking at it, seems a good family mover and much pleasing looks compared to nissans new car.

couldnt find the thread for this MPV one so posting it here,mods please move it if there is any,
Saw it yesterday on Ashram road,chevy MPV in white, with number plates covered,else nothing else,first could not get which car is it but on closer look and that covered chevy badge could make its MPV from chevrolet.Looks pretty good,though i was on opposite late,few mins on traffic hault but whatever could be made looking at it, seems a good family mover and much pleasing looks compared to nissans new car.
How does it compare to the ertiga in looks ?

I guess you are referring to chevy Enjoy, for which the series production has started and will be launched very soon.

I was so keen to see an ownership review of this sedan and searched the whole cyberspace but found none [surprise]. What happened, only booking..no delivery?

Top Bottom