Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback is HERE!!

After seeing the pictures, IMHO, the current cruze looks better. Somehow I think the back is bit out of order.

Thread Starter #47

350Z

Core Team
If ever chevy thinks of bringing this to India then it would be as a replacement to UVA i guess.
This is a much advanced and bigger hatchback. Though I suspect their plans about bringing it to India any soon, but if they do, it will be definitely positioned in the premium hatchback segment.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Simply amazing. In my view India is perfect place for these kinds of hatches. Seeing the traffic and density of car's in our country hatchback make perfect sense. If given a choice between 15L Cruze sedan and 9L Cruze hatch I ll go for hatch anyday.

Oh this is great news I was looking forward to buy the cruz,but tight parking spaces were making me think otherwise,It was just a couple of hours ago me & my friend were discussing if they had launched an srv with like a 2 litre tcdi as in the magnum(Not cruz) it would be a good seller as it would be cost effective!

But the big question is would it priced right if it had a 2 litre(or rumoured 2.2) diesel engine,I am guessing this one(cruz hatch) will be around 11lk if it comes here,base cruz is 15 lk on-road in Bangalore at the moment.

Top Bottom