Chevrolet Beat Olympic White.

Thread Starter #1
Hey Guys!
Thaught i'd pay a short visit back!Getting my beat in the coming week!
Will upload the pics and report the day it arrives(via someone).
Will be back soon!

350Z

Core Team
Congrats Siddhant, So the Aveo's sibling is coming home to share the garage. Tell us about the variant.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey congrats Siddhant! I saw recently saw a white Beat and it looked stunning!!

Looking forward to the pictures and report soon! I guess you must have gone for the top model!

Chevy Beat

Sid is busy with his exams so could not post any updates.

We've got ourselves an Olympic White Chevrolet Beat!
Its the base model,PS.

The car arrived at the dealership this week and Finance is taking a bit of time so the car would be at our place by early next week.

Now you people must be wondering why we went for the base model. We already have an Aveo and a Getz. We needed a 3rd car for strict city use with the daily driving not exceeding 40kms or so.
We've had a good experience with Chevy, Aveo being with us for 3 years now, and dad wanted to go for Spark LS. But sid and me always wanted its elder sibling [;)]. So convinced dad to go for the Beat and the PS(base model) fitted our budget perfectly.

Will post the deatiled report and the pics next week. Till then, here are a couple of pics I took at the dealership.

Attachments

Oh yes then in your case going for the Beat base model makes sense!!

Car looks cool!! Looking forward to an ownership report and more pictures!!

congratulations on your chevy beat, looks fantastic and very futuristic with its new front and rear looks which surely makes people give a second look.Enjoy its ownership like your aveo and do post a full review once it arrives with you.

350Z

Core Team
Currently, I prefer Beat only in one color, which is Green Cocktail. It suits just perfect with the stylish design and niche where it is targeted and Yes, It was a wise decision to opt for this one over dated Sparky which has certainly become too common.

Drive Safe,
350Z

black and white have appealed to me the most then other colours, green yeah but on long term it doesnt carry along the same charm as black,steel grey and white shades do.IMO.

Top Bottom