Chevrolet Beat Diesel Priced at Rs.4.29 Lakhs

Re: Chevy Beat Diesel By July 2011

Vivian its Great!! When was the delivery date given to you.?

I though it would be around 45K more than the petrol version since the engine's displacement is reduced. Lets check the power of it once GM launches this little beauty..!!

Just booked Chevrolet beat diesel today at Geeyem Motors. I chose the base variant PS as i am using it as my second car and i am the first to book this variant. The main attraction to me to book this car was it's great diesel mileage, EPS on base variant, nice interiors and it's segment lowest price. It's price will be about 70000 more than petrol version.

Congratulations Vivian but i though you booked a new Fiesta already? You are going to buy two new cars at once?

Vivian its Great!! When was the delivery date given to you.?

I though it would be around 45K more than the petrol version since the engine's displacement is reduced. Lets check the power of it once GM launches this little beauty..!!
It may take 40 to 50 days for new bookings but i am hoping to get my car within few days around the launch date as i am the first to book the base variant. There were 11 bookings so far and they all are LS and LT while mine is PS.

Congratulations Vivian but i though you booked a new Fiesta already? You are going to buy two new cars at once?
Yeah, I am going to buy two nice cars. New Ford Fiesta and Chevrolet Beat diesel and that too (two) within the very first lot [thumbsup]

Wow that's great bro , looking forward to a nice detailed ownership report of these two new cars!

Thread Starter #51

350Z

Core Team

Just booked Chevrolet beat diesel today at Geeyem Motors. I chose the base variant PS as i am using it as my second car and i am the first to book this variant. The main attraction to me to book this car was it's great diesel mileage, EPS on base variant, nice interiors and it's segment lowest price. It's price will be about 70000 more than petrol version.
Congratulations, Vivian! I hope both the cars meet your expectations as soon as they officially roll out in the market. Also please do not forget to share the first-hand experience with all of us which will help future-buyers to take a better decision overall.

Drive Safe,
350Z

According to the sales consultant in Kairali Ford 100 cars are allotted, while most of them are LS and LT and the deliveries will be on July itself.

Sorry It's Geeyem motors and not Kairali Ford. I got mistaken as i booked two cars at once (new fiesta and beat diesel). Once again sorry for misleading.
My booking is Beat PS model and colour is Misty Lake.

Hi, Congrats. When is Beat D launching? How did you book it without driving?
I just want it's mileage. Today i got a new info from Geeyem Motors that the New Beat Diesel will have 175mm ground clearance instead of 165 on it's petrol version. Beat will launch this month anytime after July 16 and deliveries too will be on this July itself.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #56

350Z

Core Team

Chevrolet might be releasing the Beat right next day after launch of Ford Fiesta. That is, 15th July, 2011.

PS: The Automotive India was again first to inform this. Just turn back to previous page of this thread. Post #42. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi, congrats on booking this cute piece. what is the price for base model

Last edited by a moderator:

chevy has changed launch date of beat! its launching on 25th now!

I am suppose to cancel my booking for Beat diesel as i have booked Etios Liva. But, i'm sure this beat is a real VFM car.

Top Bottom