Chevrolet: Auto Expo 2012 Coverage (Pictures, News, Updates)

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
One thing that I really like about Chevrolet is that they never fail to bring some exciting cars at Auto Expo. Every time you visit their pavilion – Most of the chances are that you will find at least a car or two exceptionally good and worth admiring. Auto Expo 2012 is a no exception. Chevrolet exhibit is located next to Ford and offers almost everything that you would expect from a manufacturer on an automotive event. Right from existing models, to future cars, super cars, vintage car, interactive activities, design studio and what not? I’m really impressed with their kind of approach and hope to see a lot more in the future. But let the pictures say it all for now. Also, note that General Motors has now officially launched New Tavera Neo3 and Captiva facelift. Apart from that, some of the real show stoppers are Sizzling Hot Camaro, WTCC Cruze, Volt, Stingray and the Chevrolet Bel Air and of course the cute yet stylish EN-V.

hd-chevrolet-logo-wallpaper.jpg

Thread Starter #2

350Z

Core Team
Chevrolet Bel Air - Celebrating 100 Years of Chevrolet

DSC06527.jpg

DSC06525.jpg

DSC06526.jpg

Fun and interactive activities for the audience

DSC06528.jpg

Beat prototype at Chevrolet Design Studio

DSC06529.jpg

That BelAir just looks sexy! That too in Red. American muscle to the core. I wanna see the Camaro!! Was it a convertible?

I did catch it during '10 Auto Expo, when I was there.

In the Tavera 2012 I see the front is changed & the side & rear profile are still the same & inside, the center single seat has been replaced with 2 separate seats with more leg room. I don't understand the concept of this split seat thing, did they try to remove the tag of it being a Taxi & get more non-commercial users to buy it. Any idea on the price of Tavera 2012?

Don't think Travera can loose its Taxi image,nor would the company would like to see.Does this Travera is with new Sonalika engine?

Thread Starter #11

350Z

Core Team
Hey thanks. I’m not yet done with the coverage. Many more coming up soon. Keep checking this section.

Drive Safe,
350Z

only camaro and stingray are supercool with chevrolet @ auto expo. new tavera has got very negligible changes on looks and interiors!

Top Bottom