Chennai mini-meet.

Thread Starter #1
I was in Chennai last weekend, and on Saturday, I had a mini-TAI meet with none other than sr. member CoolDhaya in the evening! We met up at the untidy Marina beach, I check out his ride, and we went for a long walk about Marina, with me trudging barefoot all along :biggrin:. We had a long talk about TAI, the various members, and talked lots and lots about cars. I'm now looking forward for the Chennai Mega-meet. For now-

Attachments

Last edited:
Aah yes saw his number in FB when he gave it to Ilango. Messaged him and got a call back from Arkin and decided we will meet at Marina Beach at 5:30PM.

So i washed my car as it was lying unused for around a week and it was so dirty , then changed my clothes and went off. Met this guy and his parents at around 6 in the evening.As he told had a good chat about many things for more than an hour and finally bid goodbye to each other! Looking forward to meet this guy again!

Man , my ride is looking so small next to me!!

Nice mini meet :)

Cooldhaya, Whats is your height dude. And did u gave your T-shirt to Arkin??? Just kidddin.
Waiting for mega meet. [clap]

Ha ha am 6'2" tall!

Yeah am also waiting for mega meet with all members again!
Congrats for the mini meet. Dont worry Dhaya, we all can meet at the 2012 Autoexpo. That will be a meet where hopefully, you will meet most of the TAIns.

350Z

Core Team
That’s a pleasant surprise! Congratulations for another mini-meet. Post some clear pictures of both of you, if any of you have.

Drive Safe,
350Z

@ Akash Thanks buddy , yeah hopefully it will be a mega-meet!

@ 350Z Actually it was around 6 in the evening when we met. We were yapping so long that we forgot to take pictures! This is the best we could manage!

Thread Starter #9
hey congrats guys for mini chennai meet!
Congrats for the mini meet. Dont worry Dhaya, we all can meet at the 2012 Autoexpo. That will be a meet where hopefully, you will meet most of the TAIns.
Thanks guys. I sure will attend the 2012 Delhi Meet, only if the world doesn't end yet. :biggrin:

That’s a pleasant surprise! Congratulations for another mini-meet. Post some clear pictures of both of you, if any of you have.
@ 350Z Actually it was around 6 in the evening when we met. We were yapping so long that we forgot to take pictures! This is the best we could manage!
Sorry 350Z, as Dhaya says, we were so engrossed in conversation, that we forgot to take daylight pics. We realised only when we said goodbye. Oh, and I had my Range Rover and Q7 in the boot, and Dhaya liked them.

Nice mini meet :)

Cooldhaya, Whats is your height dude. And did u gave your T-shirt to Arkin??? Just kidddin.
Waiting for mega meet. [clap]
I love wearing long shirts. They keep me well-areated.[:)]

First i planned to be there , later on things changed , i was in chennai on monday morning , and in noon i was in Pondicherry.

When arkin called me i left my mobile in office and was in workshop(I was searching in almost all the cars parked there for half an hour.)

Top Bottom