Cellphone Operator Reviews

I believe each state/city has different operator as better provider.

In Karnataka/Bangalore, Airtel is best.
I think its IDEA in MH/Bombay.

well vodafone has the best service and network coverage all over gujarat, along with other networks too, but bsnl gets worst again with its coverage as to their own rule of not using space for extra towers and hold on to their own premises available which lets its connectivity demper.

I believe each state/city has different operator as better provider.

In Karnataka/Bangalore, Airtel is best.
I think its IDEA in MH/Bombay.
Yes Agree with you RSM, Airtel is best.
But the offers Vodafone provide's is good.
And vodafone is not that bad at all.

Thread Starter #19
Guys, the tables have turned!

Suddenly Vodafone has impressed me after the initial bad impression. After every call i make to the customer care, i get a feedback message wherein i am supposed to write whether i liked the service or i was disappointed. i, but of course, wrote the latter. (the reason is mentioned in the first post.) 2 days later, i got a call from a Vodafone executive asking me the reason and i explained everything to him. he noted it down.

Now, three days back, another Vodafone exceutive called me to discuss about this issue that i had mentioned in the first post. he enquired whether the net connection is active right now to which i said yes. he also apologized for the error & said that the Rs. 40 deducted from me would be credited to my account! That is really impressive on their part.

of course, he did mention that if i am happy this time, i should write "yes" in their feedback message this time, which i would again be getting (which i did). So, this feedback thingy of Vodafone really works!

@ Raj:Yes Raj Vodafone is really commited to the customers.
They care about customers with timely responding.
Even in my case they had deducted the amount for ringtone, which i had not activated.
And i got a refund of the same & they credited the amount back.

Last edited:
I am not able to find a single shop offering Airtel Recharge in Anantapur today. All the Airtel shops are closed. I found recharge coupns, but those work only for AP no.s. [frustration]

@mukesh
did you read my e-mail which i sent to the rgional incharge of vodafone essar?? its there on the previous page. just go through. i can introduce 10 such people having problems with vodafone customer service. not only 10 in fact. most of my friends who use vodafone have one or the other problems. the only thing for sure is their offers are the best.

@mukesh
did you read my e-mail which i sent to the rgional incharge of vodafone essar?? its there on the previous page. just go through. i can introduce 10 such people having problems with vodafone customer service. not only 10 in fact. most of my friends who use vodafone have one or the other problems. the only thing for sure is their offers are the best.
Hey harsha what i feel is the Customer care IVRS might have got blocked because of wrong entering of the option, while you were hearing in IVR system.

And 1st of all the executives must be well informed or they must pass the call to their superiors.

You can say that if his response is not satisfactory at that time.

The calls will be recorded for review with customer, He will give you a solution.

If he doesn't gives a solution then you can drop a mail to the next higher person.

And another possiblities is had you changed the sim to another phone while speaking to customer care & then switched over to the one which is compatible for a PC connection with USB.

If yes,then the customer rep was right that your phone was not compatible with the reqd service.

Else some times your phone might not be there in their list, So you need to ask them whether your handset was compatible.

Sim Inactive for 60 days, will be recycled by operators.

Hello guys those who are having extra Vodafone prepaid sim , who use it once in a while, will be deactivated by telecom providers if the SIM remains inactive for more than 60 days, would be withdrawn by Telecom operator, and the number is recycled for issuing it to new customers.

The main reason is they are falling short of numbers.

More info here:60 days' SIM inactivity will get you kicked off Vodafone

I got Vodafone & I kept having intermittent network issues at my home & still have, sometimes the service is excellent & sometimes it just sucks. Adding salt to the injury is now the call to the Customer care is being charged!

Re: Sim Inactive for 60 days, will be recycled by operators.

Hello guys those who are having extra Vodafone prepaid sim , who use it once in a while, will be deactivated by telecom providers if the SIM remains inactive for more than 60 days, would be withdrawn by Telecom operator, and the number is recycled for issuing it to new customers.

The main reason is they are falling short of numbers.

More info here:60 days' SIM inactivity will get you kicked off Vodafone
This is not only with Vodafone but with all the service providers. just now I lost my Airtel no. just because i did not use it for 2 months!! bad that i even had handsome balance on it and my wife had recharged it just to keep it alive and still i lost it !!! Bad from airtel . I tried all my best to get the number back but couldn't get because it was already allotted to another guy !
Now changed to vodafone because atleast their customer service call doesn't keep you waited for half an hour !

Top Bottom