Celestial Black Beauty - Etios Diesel

Thread Starter #64
Had the paid service for 30,000 kms recently and the amount came to Rs 3500. Nothing much to report on the car, except that it's been reliable and in a sense boring. :)

hi Rahul.! Congrats for your beautiful car.! Black is always a showstopper. [;)] hope you have many happy miles ahead. Drive Safe.

Had the paid service for 30,000 kms recently and the amount came to Rs 3500. Nothing much to report on the car, except that it's been reliable and in a sense boring. :)
Start modifying [;)]

Ha ha, you could change the seat covers,maybe you can add some body kits and a tail lip if feasible.

Sorry for the late wishes rahul,hows the beauty been taken care of?
Share some recent images and as vishwas said, how about some mods on the Toyota.

Thread Starter #68
Back for my annual update. [:)] The 40000 km service was done and the total cost came to around 4000 , including taxes.The brake pads haven't been replaced so far, which also explains the lower cost.

The service executive promised EM60, where the servicing would've been done in 60 minutes, but it took 90 minutes including the washing. No cribs from my side, as I'd gone prepared for a 3 hour wait.

Back for my annual update. [:)] The 40000 km service was done and the total cost came to around 4000 , including taxes.The brake pads haven't been replaced so far, which also explains the lower cost.

The service executive promised EM60, where the servicing would've been done in 60 minutes, but it took 90 minutes including the washing. No cribs from my side, as I'd gone prepared for a 3 hour wait.
The expenses for maintaining an etios is not bad. Really appreciate Toyota had kept the maintenance cost less.I think its high time we start thinking Toyota as a cheaper car to maintain and run than the Suzukis.

Top Bottom