Caska HU CA 3621 for Volkswagen Vento

Hey icecool ! Sorry to be writing in very late in this forum. I have also booked a vento and planning to buy a Caska system from Dehradun (I'm from haridwar). Would be wonderful to get some feedback from you. [:)]

i have used caska system in honda accord it was good :)
Thanks mastersquall ! [:)] So you think I should go ahead with caska for my Vento... tomorrow I'm gonna go to Dehradun to book the system - its not available off the shelf. The model 3669 (7" touchscreen) is costing around 45K... is it ok?

Thread Starter #21
Hey icecool ! Sorry to be writing in very late in this forum. I have also booked a vento and planning to buy a Caska system from Dehradun (I'm from haridwar). Would be wonderful to get some feedback from you. [:)]

Hey Rock,

Yes, I do have an update. Just got the Nippon HU installed. It is the same unit which comes with the Vento Breeze editions. I should be putting up an review of the unit shortly.

Hey Rock,

Yes, I do have an update. Just got the Nippon HU installed. It is the same unit which comes with the Vento Breeze editions. I should be putting up an review of the unit shortly.
Thanks icecool ! I was in Dehradun yesterday. Maybe we can meet the next time I'm there. Right now I don't have the PM facility. So if you feel ok, you can PM me your cell no. so we can get connected [:)]

Btw, yesterday I have booked the caska system with "Blue Star Motors" on Rajpur Road. Now waiting for my car...

Thread Starter #24
Thanks icecool ! I was in Dehradun yesterday. Maybe we can meet the next time I'm there. Right now I don't have the PM facility. So if you feel ok, you can PM me your cell no. so we can get connected [:)]

Btw, yesterday I have booked the caska system with "Blue Star Motors" on Rajpur Road. Now waiting for my car...
Before booking the Caska, have you seen the system in action?
I believe you should, so you are not disappointed with any feature that is missing
in that system. The problem, I felt with Caska was it was very difficult to see the sytem in action. the website is not very helpful and most dealers only order the product after you pay an advance.
For starters, Caska should upload the user manual for the product on their website so prospective buyers can read and make sure the system supports the features they think it should.
For a product which costs upwards of Rs 40K, this could be the least they could do.
Also I hope you would have spoken to the VW guys about this system as they are of the view that the warranty becomes void if you instal systems not authorized by VW even when they are plug and play systems.

Last edited:
i haven't used it personally but recently someone got it install it in his car . you can contact motor concept for more detail 8826169942

Top Bottom