Carpet For Chevrolet Beat

Thread Starter #1
Hello everybody,
I am new to the forum and this is my first post. I am a member of another online automobile community. I just happened to come across theautomotiveindia yesterday and I am already in love with the site. The DIY section is just great as I am a big time DIY guy. I am yet to go through all the other threads and cant wait to do that.
Now for the DIY job. I don't kind of like the rexin or plastic or whatever material that is that is used as a full mat. I have always fancied of having a thick carpet material for the flooring. It feels kind of nice and cosy. I am uploading pics for you'll.

Thank you.

Attachments

Thread Starter #2
The job is now complete. I have also cleaned the sliding seat adjustment system for the front seats. I have also made a front metal crash guard which also protects a bit of under the vehicle. I will post pics of that later.

Attachments

Thread Starter #4
Cost of carpet was Rs:1925
Dimensions: 7ft/5ft.
Cost per sqft was Rs:55
The cost depends on the type of material used. There were carpet materials starting from Rs:12 per sqft upto Rs:500 per sqft in the shop I went to.

The cost depends on the type of material used. There were carpet materials starting from Rs:12 per sqft upto Rs:500 per sqft in the shop I went to.
With the grey coloured carpet, the car looks very neat now.

Awesome job bro, the final product speaks for your efforts [clap]. Did you source the carpet material from Coimbatore? If so can you tell us the merchant details?

Thread Starter #8
Awesome job bro, the final product speaks for your efforts [clap]. Did you source the carpet material from Coimbatore? If so can you tell us the merchant details?
Thanks bro :) This is the address: Manohar Floorings in Near Voc Park, Coimbatore | Flooring Dealers | Justdial
You can bargain for a good deal and also he will tell you that you need to buy a full length, but you need to insist that you need only the required size. They will measure the size if you take your vehicle there.
Note: If you plan to do it yourself; it is a back breaking job :)

Last edited:

Top Bottom