Carnation & Workshop On Wheels (WOW)

350Z

Core Team
By the way, why not ask them to provide you similar body stickers if they have any (in stock)?

Drive Safe,
350Z

By the way, why not ask them to provide you similar body stickers if they have any (in stock)?

Drive Safe,
350Z
those stickers were available only with the toyota dealer and it was "original toyota accessory" & not available outside. now even toyota has stopped supplying it.

@ Raj If just a very small scratch , why not just do a minor touch-up work in Mahindra's A.S.S.
i dont like touch up jobs, they look very crude & unfinished.

Carnation-Kochi : Beware of this fraudster. My experience of sending my office car KL 07 BH 8110 to their service centre is totally different. They used substandard oil ( cost approx Rs 1000/-) & top it up with Oil additive ( approx Rs 500/- ) & an engine flush ( Approx Rs 450/- ). All deals to be in cash & with only a proforma invoice. If you insist on payment by cheque add one week for clearing & accounting ( when local cheques are cleared by any bank in one day ) They don't even honour the promo/ discount coupons issued by them. Mind you, even Mr Jadish Khatter cannot do it for you.

Welcome to TAI
Carnation-Kochi : Beware of this fraudster. My experience of sending my office car KL 07 BH 8110 to their service centre is totally different. They used substandard oil ( cost approx Rs 1000/-) & top it up with Oil additive ( approx Rs 500/- ) & an engine flush ( Approx Rs 450/- ). All deals to be in cash & with only a proforma invoice. If you insist on payment by cheque add one week for clearing & accounting ( when local cheques are cleared by any bank in one day ) They don't even honour the promo/ discount coupons issued by them. Mind you, even Mr Jadish Khatter cannot do it for you.
Welcome aboard, Sad to know that you had a bad experience with them. What brand and grade was the oil? And what car was it? Believe its a Ford hatch, Fusion?

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Actually, Carnation is a noble initiative and very nice concept but the problem is that it is not being managed as well as it should have been. Agree, they are professional but then they are professional when it comes to making $$$ also. Prefer paying them a visit primarily for minor repairs or accessory related purposes only, unless they decide to hire a more sincere staff.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom