Carnation & Workshop On Wheels (WOW)

350Z

Core Team
Recently called up at Delhi NCR Carnation centers and their phone service is pathetic. Whoever received the call, She didn't knew anything about servicing. Also, Another point to note is there is a huge price difference between Noida and Gurgaon centers. The car will probably be taken tomorrow, so watch this space for complete report.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Actually! this is very common in india. Mostly People are given jobs who have no idea about their job description, especially in Auto sector. Be it any call centre lady or any sales guy at the showroom.

I remember once in a mahindra showroom, sales guy answering to a 4wd query saying 4wd Sir yeh "char paiye wali gadi" hi hai na. I laugh my guts out.

350Z

Core Team
That’s really hilarious! Even I too have many such experiences and sometimes its fun to pull the leg of dealers. Perhaps we can create a separate thread for such experiences.
About Carnation, Let’s see and I hope it pays off visiting that long distance just to get the car serviced.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
*UPDATE*
Carnation is much better than what I expected from their phone support. Report coming up soon.

Drive Safe,
350Z

350Z

Core Team
Yes but I’d like to inform in advance that please don’t expect any pictures since I forgotten the camera at home. Just take an idea from pictures posted above, Its exactly same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Oh thats great! Even i felt their nework was good , they service our car well and also give back the car in the promised time!!

350Z

Core Team
I got the car serviced at Noida Sector 5 Branch, which is just close to Hyundai Showroom.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Gave my Safari again to Carnation today. They called to my dad and said they are conducting a 25 point checkup in cars. We are also planning a trip next week inside Tamilnadu. So planned to give it today and check if the car is in perfect condition. Will get it back tomorrow mostly!

Thread Starter #74
Carnation Auto on Thursday joined hands with Fiat Group firm Magneti Marelli for servicing premium cars in the country.

Along with Carnation Auto, the 5.4 billion euro Magneti Marelli will also foray into India's spare parts aftermarket by selling and distributing co-branded auto components.
Carnation Auto, a multi-brand car service initiative by ex-Maruti Suzuki chief Jagdish Khattar, today launched a servicing facility for premium cars in Gurgaon in association with Fiat Group firm Magneti Marelli.

Along with Carnation Auto, the 4.5-billion euro Magneti Marelli also announced its foray into India's spare parts aftermarket to sell and distribute co-branded auto components.

"When we started our business of multi-brand servicing in 2008 for entry-level cars, people with luxury cars kept telling me to start it for their products also. We didn't have the competence, so we tied up with Magneti Marelli last year and we are starting it today," Carnation Auto chairman and managing director Jagdish Khattar told reporters here.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...premium-car-servicing/articleshow/6087204.cms

Good move. I hope it breaks the monopoly of authorised service centres who charge huge premium from their customers.

Top Bottom